80

The words of Grandma Chu made Fu Qixiu's face pale, and even Chu Xiuzhu was stunned.

    In fact, she has no idea of ​​divorce. The love with Fu Qixiu over the years is not fake. She is very happy in her natal family. After the business marriage, Fu Qixiu has been spoiled by her children for more than 20 years.

    She has no career, her career is family and children, and her entire life is also family and children.

    Even if something like this happened, she wanted to escape, not divorce...

    But when Grandma Chu said about the divorce, she didn't refute it. With tears in her eyes, she was hugged by Grandma Chu obediently and didn't go to see Fu Qixiu.

    "No, I don't agree, no divorce!" Fu Qixiu's face changed drastically, gritted his teeth, and resolutely disagreed.

    Chu Luhe said coldly: "If you don't leave, you have to leave. Do you want us to go through litigation for divorce?"

    Fu Qixiu's eyes were red, and he shed tears, but he clenched his teeth: "No...no Divorce..."

    Grandma Chu was furious, smashed the cup on the coffee table to the ground, and cursed: "Fu Qixiu! You kneel down for me!"

    Fu Qixiu said nothing, just knelt down, what did he do wrong? The confession cannot be overemphasized, but he is absolutely unwilling to divorce.

    "Our Chu family has been kept in the dark by your Fu family for so many years. I really hate it. I have loved Fu Yuanjin for ten years!!" Grandma Chu patted her heart and wailed.

    The entire Chu family treated Fu Yuanjin very well. It was the child who changed the situation of Chu Xiuzhu, and that was the future heir of the Fu family. Chu Ning had been abroad for five years without contact. They gave all the love to Fu Yuanjin.

    As a result, there is still such a truth, and the entire Chu Family is now very angry.

    "It must be divorced!" Grandma Chu looked at Chu Xiuzhu, "Xiuzhu, you are a strong child, we go back to the Chu family, we don't need anything, let's take the two children back, let them live by the Fu family guarding Fu Yuanjin!"

    "Xiuzhu..." Fu Qixiu's voice was hoarse, unable to speak, so he could only shake his head desperately.

    Grandma Chu had already stood up, and she wanted to pull Chu Xiuzhu away.

    Little Bell was standing in the corner of the hall, with a frightened expression on her face, pulling Ji Shanjiang tightly.

    "Little bell..." Chu Xiuzhu shouted. Grandma Chu wanted to take her back to Chu's house. She had no objection, but the daughter she owed for ten years must be taken with her.

    Grandma Chu let go of Chu Xiuzhu, followed her to the front of Little Bell, and tried her best to soften her voice: "Little Bell... Let's live in a different place, okay?"

    Little Bell hid behind Ji Shanjiang, not looking at them.

    "Little bell, go with mom..." Chu Xiuzhu stretched out her hand and gently pulled the little bell.

    Little Bell broke free, holding Ji

    Shanjiang and didn't let go: "Don't go, here." Chu Xiuzhu cried again. This is the longest sentence that Little Bell has said to her recently, but it is a pity that he will not leave Fujia Villa. .

    Grandma Chu's expression became serious and frowned: "Xiuzhu, Little Bell still doesn't understand this. Let's take her back to Chu's house and then coax her."