46

Listening to the conversation between the two, Chu Ning suddenly laughed.

    Ji Shanjiang looked at her suddenly, his face was haggard, he heard her laugh, but his eyes were gleaming.

    Chu Ning didn't understand her emotions, even if he did such an excessive thing, she still could hardly hate the boy.

    When facing the bell tree last night, the anger disappeared all at once.

    She sighed, her eyes were serious, and said to Ji Shanjiang, "Don't let the things of last night happen again, the first and the last time."

    Ji Shanjiang looked at her with the same serious eyes, he said--

    " I, no."

    Chu Ning: "..." It's really unpleasant.

    She frowned, stepped back, and told the nanny: "Look at the little bell more and pay attention to safety."

    "Okay." The nanny responded.

    Without meeting Li Ji Shanjiang again, she turned and left. Today she was wearing a plaid suit with a skirt underneath. She looked very aura when she walked.

    Ji Shanjiang didn't keep her either, holding a small bell in his hand, looking at her back.

    Chu Ning got into Fu San's car, but suddenly said to Fu Yi in the car: "Call a car and take Ji Shanjiang to the hospital."

    "Huh?" Fu Yi was stunned.

    Chu stared at the two people outside the window, the little bell was picking the bell, Ji Shanjiang shook his body and did not squat down.

    The car drove past them quickly, and Chu Ning said, "He has a high fever." In

    such a cold winter, he bought so many bells on a motorcycle last night, bought a small tree, and planted the tree down. Tied up with more bells, it is inevitable to catch a cold on such a cold night.

    "Oh, okay." Fu Yi looked at her, opening his mouth to say something.

    In the end, she still said nothing.

    After a few more days, a row of bell trees were planted outside Fu's family house. There were large and small trees. I don't know how Ji Shanjiang calmed the small bells. The other party finally let go and stopped planting bells.

    Every day, Chu Ning would see her get up early to visit her bell tree.

    Sometimes Ji Shanjiang would hang a bell secretly in the middle of the night. The original tutor couldn't teach anything, but the little bell took the initiative to learn—

    she started counting.

    Chu Ning also asked Fu Yi to buy a lot of red bells of the same style and put them in the drawer.

    The first thing Little Bell wakes up every day is to count the bells. If there are one or two more, she will smile happily.

    Not only "Chu Ning" and "Bell" appeared in her mouth, but also words like "Mountain Jiang".

    Such a small bell made Chu Ning funny and sad.

    But looking at the tree full of bells, it was really hard for her to be angry with that headache man.

    Chu Ning has been very busy recently. One is that the sales of Dora Mall and nightclubs have started to soar as the sales of Dora Mall and nightclubs have soared, and they have to make plans for New Year's activities.