54

Ji Shanjiang sneered, let go, and continued drinking.

    Can't the talks come together? Their Ji family wanted to marry Fu Chuning back immediately, and Ji Yangling, an excellent man like that, did their Fu family want to let it go, right?

    The son-in-law that the Fu family wants must be like Ji Yangling, gentle and personable, the future heir of the Ji family, not a demon king or street gangster like him.

    Looking at Du Ruo like this, Shishi felt more distressed.

    He, Boss Du, is actually a very good person. He looks unruly and unscrupulous. In fact, he never does anything illegal.

    Most of their goods are sold to nightclubs, and many nightclubs have some shameful things privately, as long as he finds them, they will no longer supply them immediately.

    And he looks good. They have known each other for so long, and they don't know how many people want to come into contact with him, but this one seems to be unexplored, all men and women pushed away.

    I thought that Boss Du hadn't grown up yet, but now I look at it with a high-sightedness.

    Who doesn't feel distressed after seeing Fu Chuning's looks and temperament?

    If she hadn't been for the Fu family's eldest lady, Shishi would have wanted to chase after her, and she would have made money if she could kiss Fangze!

    But she happened to be Miss Fu's family, a figure they couldn't reach.

    Boss Du is quite good, but Fu Chuning is not simple. He later checked Fu Chuning and he supported all nightclubs and revitalized the Dora Mall. Who knows if he is the future Fu's heir?

    Shishi hasn't met a woman who likes it so much, so he still doesn't understand Ji Shanjiang's pain, but seeing him like this, he knows how uncomfortable he feels.

    Feelings are really a killer knife.

    As a brother, Shishi can only continue to drink

    with him-"Come on, cheers, not drunk or return, a cup of yellow soup, no worries and sorrows."

    "I think the two children really like each other. I didn't expect that my old lady's joke would come true. It's fate." Old man Ji's eyes were slightly red, thinking of his wife, his eyes were a little sour.

    Fu Junguo nodded, with the same sigh: "Yes, Ning Ning went abroad five years ago, and Yang Ling is not too young. I thought the two children had no destiny, but I didn't expect them to be truly destined. "

    His wife passed away early, and he doesn't have red eyes when he thinks about it now.

    "No, Yang Ling, don't look gentle, in fact, he has a good idea and a high-sightedness. He has been reluctant to find a girlfriend for so many years. The co-author is waiting for condensed." The old man Ji has a joke in his eyes and smiles.

    Ji Yangling's cheeks are slightly red, and he looks at Chu Ning with gentle eyes.

    Chu stared back at him, showing a smile.

    "I don't have any other ideas. It's okay for the two children to be happy. The fact that the relationship is too difficult and reluctant. As long as they like each other, we will support it." Chu Xiuzhu's eyes are slightly red. As a mother talks about her daughter's marriage, she is always somewhat Reluctant.

    Ji Changsong nodded, as if thinking of something, with a hint of vicissitudes in his voice: "They are still satisfied with each other. It's really rare."