20

Chu Ning was stunned for a moment, but didn't understand what he meant.

Don't see yourself again?

She... offended him?

Chu Ning thought these words were a little strange, how could they never see them again when they were in the same circle?

And she thinks that because he helped her, why did she provoke him unhappiness by administering medicine for him?

Chu Ning looked confused.

Next to him, an angry Fu San wanted to beat Ji Shanjiang, but Chu Ning did not speak, so she endured it.

She helped Chu Ning get up, and said distressed: "There is really no need to take care of something like this!" After a

pause, Fu San said helplessly: "Chu Ning, you just have a good heart!" There was

distress and anger on her face.

Chu Ning: "..."

My heart is not good.

It's just that there is gratitude and revenge.

Soon after being scolded for being dog-hearted, Ji Shanjiang walked out of the alley and was immediately taken away by an ambulance called by Chu Ning.

He was indeed seriously injured. It was exactly at this time that the Ji family called and the nurse answered.

The nurse talked about Ji Shanjiang's situation. It seemed that he could still hear the roar on the phone from such a distance.

Ji Changsong was definitely furious again.

Ji Shanjiang closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Before going to bed, he heard two nurses talking -

"This man is very good-looking. No big star is so good-looking."

"Yes, it's the first time I have seen such a good-looking man!"

"Unfortunately, he is a bastard. "

It's a waste to grow up like this."

He laughed at himself in his heart, what's the use of being good?

Bad fate.

He has been holding his right hand tightly, even if he faints, the nurse does not want to break it.

It seems like this... you can keep the nostalgia and temperature that don't belong to him.

After Ji Shanjiang's strange attitude was confused, Chu Ning quickly left behind.

When she went home, it happened to be when Fu Junguo received the call.

"What?! This bastard thing!!" His anger was so obvious that both Fu Qixiu and Chu Xiuzhu looked over.

Although Chu Ning, who had just returned home, knew about it, she still looked at Fu Junguo with a puzzled look, pretending she didn't know.

Fu Junguo, who hung up the phone, kept his face sullen, and his hand holding the cane was tight, obviously he was very angry.

"Dad, what's the matter?" Fu Qixiu asked cautiously.

Fu Junguo scolded angrily: "This bastard thing!"

He looked at Chu Ning again, and asked: "Ning Ning, did Fu Baixuan this bastard drink tonight?"

"Yes," Chu Ning directly