57

Fu Junguo was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't understand the meaning of what she said, his eyes were dazed and weird.

    Fu Ying didn’t feel embarrassed. Instead, she continued: "Dad, Yingyue is also Miss Fu Jia, and the Ji family is very powerful. Since Ji Yangling and Chu Ning failed, let Yingyue give it a try. They contacted before. After that, it still

    fits well ..." She kept talking about how suitable Bai Yingyue and Ji Yangling were.

    Fu Junguo's hand holding the cane became tighter and tighter, but anyone who noticed it would know that

    he was in a state of rage.

    Fu Qixiu didn't feel happy, and snorted coldly, "Hmph, where did you hear that Ji Yangling and Ning Ning's marriage failed?"

    "This..." Fu Ying's expression suddenly hesitated, "Yesterday the two families weren't engaged in engagement. What's the matter, there is no news of the engagement until now. Isn't it impossible?"

    Fu Qixiu no longer knows what to say about this sister. Fu Ying is really smart, but she always disgusts her cleverness.

    "Ji Yangling and Ning Ning are still discussing the marriage, so don't make bad ideas." Fu Junguo was a little annoyed, and restrained from beating Fu Ying with crutches.

    At this time, Chu Ning suddenly said, "Grandpa, Dad, I have cancelled the marriage contract with Yang Ling."

    This is tantamount to thunder on the ground, and everyone who exploded almost jumped up.

    Different from the surprises of Fu Ying and others, Fu Junguo was completely angry: "When did it happen?!"

    "Just now." Chu Ning was not prepared to hide it. She was calm, "I said it when I was having dinner with Yang Ling at noon. , Our marriage contract is cancelled."

    Fu Junguo stood up: "Fu Chuning! Don't you discuss such a major event with your family?!"

    Chu Ning looked at Fu Junguo with a calm voice: "Is there anything to discuss, emotionally speaking? This is a private matter between Yang Ling and I. From the perspective of the two families, the outside world does not know about the marriage contract, and it will not have a big impact."

    Her attitude was so calm that Fu Junguo fell silent, squinted his eyes, and began to think.

    For a moment, his pupils shrank: "You canceled the marriage contract with Ji Yangling because of the Fu family?!"

    "Yes," Chu Ning confessed and looked up at him with serious eyes: "Grandpa, I want to take over the Fu family. , I don’t think I will be worse than others. If you are afraid of the Ji family, then I will cancel the marriage contract with Ji Yangling."

    Fu Junguo's breathing was slightly stagnant, but I have to say that at this moment , He suddenly felt that-

    his granddaughter is far from the ignorant girl who indulged in love between men and women in his imagination, she has ambition and courage.

    Fu Ying and the others, who were still happy just now, jumped up, with shocked expressions, especially Fu Baixuan, with a grim expression: "Fu Chuning! You are really ambitious! Say, did you plan the original thing?! Fu Chuning! "

    He jumped into thunder, with a posture that he could not wait to throw his fist at Fu Chuning.

    Fu Qixiu frowned: "Fu Ying, if we have something to do at home, you should go back first."