109

Cheng Piaopiao was stunned, and subconsciously explained: "I don't know what you are talking about..."

    "Cheng Piaopiao?" Ji Shanjiang

    's eyes became sharper, "Why are you helping me?" His eyes were serious, obviously He has determined that she made the call.

    Cheng Piaopiao took a deep breath and finally admitted: "Yes, it's me. Ji Shanjiang...Don't you remember me? We used to work in the same class, and you have saved me twice."

    Ji Shanjiang slightly said. Froze.

    He really couldn't remember who his classmates were, not even one of them.

    After all, he has studied in many schools, and few of them can last for three months.

    Life was so hard back then, how could you waste your energy to memorize those kids who are not familiar with them at all?

    If Cheng Piaopiao were classmates with him, then that was when he was in elementary school, and he couldn't remember his name at that time. Can Cheng Piaopiao recognize him?

    "When you were young? Did you recognize it?" Ji Shanjiang raised his eyebrows in a surprised voice.

    Cheng Piaopiao looked at him with serious eyes: "You were transferred to our class. When I was a child, I was always bullied by children because I grew up well. Even... the year you transferred, the Chinese teacher...that animal It's my idea too."

    Ji Shanjiang tilted his head and frowned. He seemed to have some impressions, but he couldn't remember clearly.

    I remember once in a school, a teacher asked a girl to go to the office. The girl cried and did not want to go, but the teacher was very serious and no one dared to speak.

    In the minds of many children, the awe of the teacher is embedded in the bones.

    If coupled with parental neglect and carelessness, many tragedies happen like this.

    It was already school time at that time, and Ji Shanjiang felt a little strange, so he followed.

    Although he was young at that time, he had experienced too much torture and had a clearer understanding of human nature than elementary school students.

    Sure enough, the teacher wanted to take off the girl's clothes. The little girl would just keep crying and crying all the time. Seeing that the situation was not right at the time, Ji Shanjiang smashed the glass and called the security guard.

    Things were revealed all at once.

    The school was afraid that such a thing would have a big impact, so it quietly called the police to deal with the teacher, and then changed to a gentle female teacher.

    Ji Shanjiang didn't stay in that school long. Originally, the principal secretly praised Ji Shanjiang for his bravery, and told him not to speak out, so as not to make it difficult for the little girl.

    But it didn’t take long, maybe because of oppression, the school expelled Ji Shanjiang on the grounds that Ji Shanjiang destroyed public property.

    Du Wan took him to another place, and such trivial matters were not obvious in his twists and turns in his childhood. Because of this, he had forgotten about this matter a long time ago, but when Cheng Piaopiao mentioned it, he thought of it a little bit.

    Cheng Piaopiao wiped his tears, with strong and complicated eyes in his eyes, he looked at Ji Shanjiang: "The next day after school, I will follow you secretly, wanting to see where you live, and I also met your mother... …"     The smile at the corner of her mouth was a little nostalgic: "Your mother is very gentle, she has two candies in her hand, and she gave me both. She also smiled and drove me home, telling me not to be outside alone."     She mentioned When he arrived at Du Wan, Ji Shanjiang was a little dazed, his eyes gradually lost.     Du Wan is such a gentle person.     "At that time, I really wanted her to be my mother. I even thought that when I grow up, I will marry you." Cheng Piaopiao looked at Ji Shanjiang's eyes intently, "I secretly went to your house several times, every Waiting for your mother to take me home every time, holding my hand, caring for me, and warming me."     The memory that leaves the deepest mark in a person's life is the obsession of a lifetime.     "But then you stopped coming to school. I went to your house to find you, but I couldn't find you, and I couldn't find your mother." At that time, Cheng Piaopiao was so small, but the sadness is still unforgettable.