98

The Ji family became the leader of all families in one fell swoop, and the Tang family became the right-hand man of the Ji family. The alliance between the Ji family and the Tang family was because Ji Yangling was the future head of the family, the status of the Ji family was unshakable.

    Later...

    Elder Ji wanted to make a fuss about the marriage contract between Ji Yangling and Fu Chuning, so that he would have the 10% of the Ji family shares that he had directly given away when he negotiated the engagement.

    At that time, Chu Ning was not the head of the Fu family, but it was not important. Ji Minyi would definitely make her head of the family.

    If it weren't for Tang Jia to hate Chu Ning more than she imagined, so much so that she said that on the spot, the situation might have changed differently to this day.

    Ji Minyi is calculating people's hearts...

    It's really reaching the top.

    It's no wonder that these old men kept Tang Jia, just because Tang Jia had guessed the truth...

    but after all, Tang Jia still said it, and Mr. Ji would be pissed down.

    "Why did she tell you?" Chu Ning frowned.

    Ji Shanjiang moved his red eyes back and looked at Chu Ning: "The evidence that sentenced her to life imprisonment was taken out by Ji Changsong. Even if she goes to hell, she has to put her back. She told the truth, Ji Changsong and Ji Minyi. , It won't be better."

    He watched Chu Ning's eyes become gentle, tilted his head, and leaned his head on Chu Ning's shoulder, as a drop of water slowly slipped off.

    His voice was full of anger: "The Ji family... is really nasty, so the family is rotten from the root."

    Chu Ning didn't push him away, her voice softly: "What about you? What will you do next..."

    Ji Shanjiang has already Tang Jia, who killed his mother, was finally sent to prison, but now he discovered that everything was calculated by Ji Minyi. How would he treat Ji Minyi?

    Such things made Chu Ning a little angry. Ji Shanjiang just shook his head and said, "I don't want to take care of any Ji family matters anymore. He just calculated the hearts of the people and didn't act on my mother personally. I even asked him to pay. There is no evidence of the cost." It     was Ji Changsong who provoked his mother, and it was Tang Jia who was embarrassed and killed her mother. It seemed that everything had nothing to do with Ji Minyi. He just calculated Ji Changsong’s hesitation, wandering between responsibilities and emotions, and also calculated all of Tang Jia’s     sinister thoughts... Ji Changsong was not prepared to do anything to Ji Minyi. He just never wanted to see Ji’s family again and didn’t want to be with that filthy one. There is no relationship in the family.     Anyone who knows that everything he has suffered, the death of his mother, and all the pain and torture he has experienced are just the victims of a person's calculation of benefits, and it will not be good.     That kind of pain and self-deprecating feeling is hard to describe in words.     Chu Ning knew his sadness, and turned his head to look at the top of his head, with a soft voice: "Ji Changsong and Ji Minyi are still having trouble. You are right no matter what. There is no secret to hide for a lifetime. Since it has been exposed, he will do it in the future. You will be blamed by Ji Changsong. You have already taken revenge, and your mother will also want you to be happy and happy. From now on, you should live for yourself."     As for Ji Changsong, who provoked Du Wan... When he discovered the truth, Whether it is the past or the present, all are living in pain.     Ji Changsong hasn't come out yet, Tang Jia has been taken away, and he may just sit in there.     His pain came from his father's calculations, and this truth was fatal for him.     Ji Shanjiang closed his eyes, smelled the fragrance of Chu Ning's body, and slowly revealed a smile, a bit sour, but also with hope for life.     He doesn't want to live for himself, the meaning of his life now is Chu Ning.     From now on, he will live a good life for Chu Ning and give her love and care.     It was night when Mr. Ji woke up, and when he opened his eyes, he glanced over, but did not see Ji Changsong.