82

When Ji Shanjiang arrived at Fujia Villa, the blood had soaked the clothes on his arms, even dripping down his fingers to the ground.

    Everyone at Fujia Mountain Villa knew Ji Shanjiang, and no one stopped him. Chu Ning had explained that he could go in directly.

    Ji Shanjiang soon found Chu Ning, she had just come out from Chu Xiuzhu.

    Chu Ning saw Ji Shanjiang hurried over. She just wanted to talk and noticed the blood dripping on Ji Shanjiang's arm.

    Her face sank: "What's the matter?"

    "It should be Tang Jia." Ji Shanjiang explained, raising his uninjured hand, and hugging Chu Ning into his arms, with an indescribable voice in her voice. "Ning Ning, I want to avenge my mother."

    Revenge for his mother is what he means to live in this world for the past ten years. Before, he even thought about whether he would die with Ji Changsong after he sent Tang Jia to prison. ?

    But in the past few months, Ji Changsong after the change made him unable to kill him.

    And... his life has a new meaning, he wants to live well.

    The meaning is the woman in his arms.

    She is the meaning of his future life and the pillar of his life.

    Chu Ning was stunned, and then said: "Okay, but bandage the wound first."

    "No, I'll give the police..."

    Chu Ning interrupted him: "It is enough to testify that there is a wound. You must bandage it now. You can't let blood. It's flowing like this."

    With anxious expression on her face, she dragged Ji Shanjiang into the room, digging out the medicine box and bandaging the wound for him.

    Although Ji Shanjiang’s injury was not a life-threatening injury, it was not a minor injury. Chu Ning frowned and treated the wound carefully for him. He told him: "After finishing the transcript, go to the hospital and have a look again. If you don’t want to go back to Ji’s house, Come live at Fujia Villa."

    "Okay..." Ji Shanjiang smiled, sweetness appeared in his eyes.

    He knew that after the police arrested Tang Jia, the Ji family and the Tang family would definitely not give up, so he wanted to return to the Ji family not only to make a clear statement, but to...sever the relationship.

    He had already stayed enough for the home that didn't belong to him.

    Ji Shanjiang's voice was soft, with a hint of fragility: "If I have nowhere to go... will you take me in for a long time?"

    Chu Ning glared at him: "You won't have nowhere to go."

    "You will take me in ." Is it?" Ji Shanjiang asked this question persistently.

    Chu Ning still stared at him, for a moment, and then responded: "Yes."

    Even though it was just such a word, it was like a natural sound , which made Ji Shanjiang's mood suddenly improve, and warmth grew from the bottom of his heart, making the cold body suddenly change. It needs to be warmed up.

    His condensedness... is really cute.

    How lucky to know her and fall in love with her.

    Ji Shanjiang stretched out his hand, hugged her, and turned to leave.

    Chu Ning followed two steps, staring at his back, and sighed silently.