13

Ji Shanjiang kept walking, only smoking cigarettes, and his voice was vague and indifferent: "Go back and ask how your Yi Jun became Brother Yi." The

man's angry expression suddenly froze, his face was blue and red, but he didn't. Dare to speak harshly again.

Obviously, Ji Shanjiang's words just made him jealous.

Ji Shanjiang didn't care, as if he didn't care that he had just lost a large order, just put his hand in his pocket and walked slowly.

"Ah! Help--well--" Suddenly a hurried cry for help came from the alley ahead.

It was a female voice, but she was soon covered by someone's mouth.

Cheng Piaopiao was completely desperate, tears blurred his vision, hands and feet struggling desperately, but in front of six or seven strong men, there was no threat.

She was wrong!

She shouldn't be confident that she can control this second generation ancestor!

The man who took Cheng Piaopiao and Chu Ning to ski before was named Chang Jiangtao, a relative of the Rong family. She originally thought that the man's family was very powerful, but only when she went there knew that he had a good relationship with the Rong family. Only that kind of face.

Cheng Piaopiao came to break up today. He originally wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of a man to "see flowers and ask Liu" to break up. But he never expected that the man would become angry when he drank too much, and he wanted to use it hard on her.

Cheng Piaopiao finally ran out, but was blocked by Chang Jiangtao and several strong men.

She could feel Chang Jiangtao's hand on her body, she was shaking with anger, but she couldn't resist.

At this moment, Cheng Piaopiao hated these privileged classes to death!

She closed her eyes in despair.

"Bang-" There was a loud noise, accompanied by a scream.

Cheng Piaopiao's eyes trembled and slowly opened, a man with a cigarette in his mouth pressed a strong man to the ground.

The moment he looked up, Cheng Piaopiao saw a face that was so beautiful that it didn't look like a real person.

The corners of his mouth have a cruel smile, which is heart palpitating.

Chang Jiangtao drank high, his face flushed, and yelled, "Who are you! Looking for death?!"

Ji Shanjiang snorted lightly, put the cigarette in his right hand to his lips, and took it back. While holding his hand, kicked the other man.

He looked thin and weak, but he was particularly good at beating. Several strong men swarmed up and beat him.

Ji Shanjiang was not afraid at all. Instead, his eyes were blood red with excitement, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and his movements became sharper.

He didn't seem to feel the pain of others hitting his body, and attacked others fiercely with just one punch and one kick.

"Bang--"

"Bang bang--" After

one sound, several strong men fell to the ground soon.

Chang Jiangtao was dumbfounded, staring blankly at Ji Shanjiang who was walking towards him.

After Ji Shanjiang's fierce aura approached, he hurriedly let go of Cheng Piaopiao and pushed her to Ji Shanjiang: "Ji...Ji...Ji Shanjiang!"

Chang Jiangtao recognized the person!