24

He wanted to hold her in his arms last night. At that time, his whole body was in pain, but a fire burned in his heart, burning away all the pain, and only the woman in front of him could be seen.

But reason restrained his outstretched hand and changed it to hold her wrist.

This is not the first time Ji Shanjiang has hugged Chu Ning. When the basketball almost hit Chu Ning that day, he hugged her once.

At that time, he felt that it was very soft, very fragrant, and very strange.

Today, Ji Shanjiang touched this woman again, and fully understood the feeling-

very soft, very fragrant, and very sweet.

The corner of Ji Shanjiang's mouth turned up, and he understood that he liked her.

This is like.

Chu Ning had been back for so many days and had seen Ji Shanjiang several times, but it was the first time that he really laughed at him.

It's not a laugh, it's not a sneer, it's a happy smile.

Because of the injury and hospitalization, he did not smoke today, nor did he smell of tobacco, only a faint smell of medicine.

It doesn't smell bad.

It's just...

his words made Chu Ning a little puzzled: "What are you talking about?"

She thought this person was a bit weird. Last night he said he would never see her again, and today he smiled and asked her if she came to see him?

When Chu Ning saw such a strange person for the first time, she couldn't help frowning.

After the five words fell to the ground, Ji Shanjiang's smile froze, and his eyes were filled with consternation.

At exactly this time, Ji Yangling's voice upstairs was filled with anger--

"Ji Shanjiang!"

Ji Shanjiang was still in a daze, but Chu Ning moved, whether it was in her world or in the world now. It's

not a good thing to be bumped into her in my uncle's arms by the person I was dating .

Chu Ning frowned and pushed him away, wondering what this person was going crazy.

Ji Shanjiang did not move, and took two steps back following Chu Ning's strength, his figure swaying a little.

It turned out...

She came with Ji Yangling.

Have they reached the point where they are going home together?

Ji Yangling held the note to Chu Ning in his hand, and a gentle face sank. He rarely fluctuated so much, his pace quickened, and he went downstairs quickly.

Ji Shanjiang turned his back to him, and he directly bypassed Ji Shanjiang and walked to Chu Ning.

He took a deep breath, breathed slowly, and then pulled out a smile: "I'll take you home first."

His smile was very ugly, and his face was strong. Even if this gentle man was angry, he still controlled his emotions.

Chu Ning also felt that the current atmosphere was not so good, so she nodded and turned to go out.

Ji Yangling turned his head, glanced at Ji Shanjiang coldly, and followed.

Ji Shanjiang stayed in the same position just now, staring at the back of the two leaving without blinking.