85

Ji Yangling sat on the sofa with dull eyes, despair and pain exuding from his body.

    Is this... the truth?

    Ji Shanjiang's mother, never robbed someone else's man, did not become the so-called junior. She was the upright wife of the Ji family, but because of Tang Jia, she lived in exile all her life, and eventually died in Tang Jia's hands.

    And Ji Shanjiang, he is the upright young master of the Ji family. He has never been an illegitimate child. He has the same identity as Ji Yangling, but he has been scolded as an illegitimate child. I was forced by Tang Jia in my childhood and wandered around. After entering Ji’s house, he was also called "wild species" by Tang Jia...

    Ji Shanjiang and Du Wan did nothing wrong, and it was Ji Changsong who did not do anything wrong. , And... Tang Jia.

    Ji Yangling sat there blankly, unable to say a word.

    He knew why Ji Changsong endured Tang Jia, and why he wanted Ji Shanjiang to suffer these crimes. It was for him...for the brilliance of his heir, Ji Yangling.

    He was indeed glamorous for more than two decades, but the more glamorous and glamorous he is now that he is filthy.

    Elder Ji closed his eyes, his face turned pale, and he was also motionless.

    Ji Changbai's family didn't even dare to speak anymore, looking at Ji Changsong and Master Ji, they didn't dare to speak out.

    "Mountain Jiang..." Ji Changsong stretched out his hand, trying to pull his son over.

    Ji Shanjiang opened his hand fiercely, took a step back, his eyes were violent, and his voice was cold: "Ji Changsong, do you think I will forgive you if you tell the truth? I tell you, I will only hate you even more. You are the victim. My mother and my culprit!"

    If Du Wan hadn't met Ji Changsong in her life, she might have suffered a lot when her parents passed away, but that was a pain that time can wear away. It's not like now, after ten years of torture, and then died.     His gaze swept over everyone in the Ji family, and finally settled on Mr. Ji: "This Ji family is really disgusting. Starting today, Ji Shanjiang and Ji have nothing to do with Ji Changsong, and we will cut off father-son relationship with Ji Changsong."

    Ji Changsong's face suddenly turned pale, stretched out his hand to hold Ji Shanjiang, his voice choked: "Shanjiang..."

    Ji Shanjiang waved him away and turned away indifferently.

    "Mountain ginger--" Ji Changsong cried.

    Ji Shanjiang's footsteps kept going. He had long wanted to have nothing to do with the Ji family. Whether he was a so-called "illegitimate child" or the upright young master of the Ji family, he didn't want to have anything to do with this disgusting Ji family.

    The patter of rain outside became heavier, gradually obscuring people's sight.

    The world is so big, Ji Shanjiang suddenly felt a sense of hesitation and helplessness.

    It suddenly occurred to him that before coming to Ji's house today, he asked Chu Ning-if I had nowhere to go... would you take me in for a long time?

    Chu Ning said-yes.

    Ji Shanjiang smiled stiffly at the corner of his mouth, had a direction under his feet, turned around, and walked in one direction.

    When Ji Shanjiang arrived at Fujia Mountain Villa, he looked pale as if he had been fished out of the water.

    Step by step, he walked towards the gate of the Fu family. After entering, he walked towards the place where Chu Ning was staying.