64

The atmosphere is in such a complicated atmosphere, when it comes to the meeting.

    A round conference table, with a place left in the middle of the top, and Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu sitting on either side of that place.

    This is the first person to sit here after Fu Junguo took office, besides Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu, and also the first woman in the history of the Fu family—Fu Chuning

    .

    Sitting on both sides of the round conference table were all the members of Fu's board of directors, who were also the group of people that Fu Qixiu said that caused headaches.

    They are not Fu Chuning's subordinates, and of course they will not give her too much face.

    When Chu Ning came in, she was only with Fu Si behind her back. Today Fu Si is also wearing formal clothes with a rigorous expression, which just makes her look more mature.

    As soon as she came in, one of the directors said, "Vice President, are you here a bit late, are you asking all of us to wait for you?"

    Before Chu Ning spoke, Fu Si glanced at his watch: "Shi Director, it’s 8:55 and there are still five minutes left before the meeting time.”

    Fu Si said it was self-evident that it was not that Chu Ning was late, but that the others were early.

    But no, usually many people are stuck. Today, everyone is curious. The directors want to know if Fu Chuning wants to become the future helm of the Fu family? The person in charge of the project team wants to know if they will work under Fu Chuning in the future.

    Including Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu also came early because of their worries.

    It's not that Chu Ning took Qiao, it's that this group of people really came early.

    Hearing Fu Si's words, Fu Qixiu frowned. Hasn't he already told Chu Ning about the personality of these directors? Director Shi hates others to yell at him the most!

    Sure enough, Director Shi was furious: "Fu Chu Ning, you are

    late-- " Chu Ning laughed before finishing talking, her voice softly: "Dr. Shi, I'm sorry, my secretary is not very sensible. I turned around and said that she, I didn't mean to Coming late, I just had a phone call with Rong's President Rong, and it was a little longer."

    When these words fell to the ground, the others were confused, and Director Shi's expression changed drastically.

    He stared at Chu Ning closely, was it a coincidence or... deliberate?

    At this moment, Chu Ning said politely: "Dr. Shi, you shouldn't care about younger generations, do you?"

    Director Shi stiffened for two seconds and laughed: "Of course I don't care about it. I just made a joke with you just now. Five minutes, you are ready to prepare."

    Chu Ning nodded with a smile, and walked to the top position.

    Not only other people looked at Director Shi in confusion, and even other directors moved their eyes to Director Shi from time to time. With confusion, they kept giving him hints and wanted to know what was going on.

    After all, before they came, they discussed it and made it difficult for Fu Chuning.

    How could Director Shi, who jumped the most, be suppressed by two sentences? !

    Director Shi has a bitter smile, what else can he do?

    Fu Chuning was threatening him!