89

"What?" This time it was Manager Gao's turn to be stunned. He looked at Ji Yangling blankly, wondering why he suddenly changed his mind.

    They have been planning to suppress Ze Wei and drive him out of Ji by means of Ji Shanjiang's military order.

    Although Ji Yangling hadn't come to work for Ji's for several days, they still remembered that man's wolf ambition, and naturally they would not give him any chance.

    They completely destroyed Zewei, no matter whether Ji Shanjiang came to the company or not, he would not be able to stay in the Ji clan, nor would he have the opportunity to inherit the Ji clan.

    Gao Jing's ideal is not why Ji Yangling suddenly stopped acting.

    Ji Yangling didn't want to explain, he waved his hand to let Manager Gao leave.

    Manager Gao left in confusion, Ji Yangling showed a bitter smile, his eyes gradually turning red.

    What else is necessary to suppress Zewei? Ji Shanjiang has severed ties with the Ji family. His suppression of Ji Shanjiang was based on the status of an upright young master of the Ji family and suppressed an illegitimate child that Xiao thought did not belong to him... But

    Ji Shanjiang was not an illegitimate child. .

    He is the upright young master of Ji's family, and he himself is only the son of Ji Changsong's "ex-wife", and even this "ex-wife" killed his wife, embarrassing his son over the years, and now he wants to kill his son.

    Of course Ji Changsong hates her. The more he hates Tang Jia, the less he likes himself.

    Ji Yangling used to think that he had everything, but later found out that he had nothing. He later thought that everyone owed him, but found out... his mother owed everyone.

    Ji Yangling suddenly felt really tired, and being the heir of the Ji family was even more tiring...When

    Chu Ning returned to the Fu Family Villa, there was a lot of laughter, mixed with small bells and Ji Shanjiang's laughter.

    She shook her head helplessly and walked in.

    In the yard, Ji Shanjiang and Little Bell were planting trees, and they planted each tree seriously. Chu Xiuzhu looked at the little bell next to him, with loving eyes.

    Chu Ning paused.

    Chu Xiuzhu didn't seem to have been hurt too much by Fu Qixiu, but in fact, her heart was far from being as calm as she was on the surface, but fortunately, she had already vented some of her anger.

    Teacher Qin said that Chu Xiuzhu had only small bells in her eyes, and she couldn't wait to make up for the small bells, and she didn't want to leave one step. This is a way of expression of pain, and this can only be digested and resolved by herself.

    She paused for only one second, and then quickly stepped forward, with a smile on her face: "What are you doing?"

    Xiao Ling's eyes lit up, and she turned her head: "Chu Ning! Plant a tree!"

    Chu Ning walked over and squatted over them. In front of the person, raised his eyebrows and looked at the dirty hands of the two.

    Ji Shanjiang wiped it unnaturally, and then said, "Little Bell is going to plant a bell tree with me. Tomorrow we can grow a lot of bells. We... planted a lot of trees." At the

    last sentence, Quite a bit of gritted teeth.

    "Puff--" Chu Ning laughed.

    For every tree planted now, tonight, Ji Shanjiang will carry a small bell to fill the tree with bells, and there are some of these trees that he helped plant. Is this digging a hole for himself?