105

She was asking these people whether they recognized Fu Chuning.

    But Cheng Piaopiao's words fell to the ground, and the surrounding fell into weird silence.

    Bai Yingyue's eyes flashed and she was angry, she took a deep breath, and smiled: "Piao Piao, let's not mention her, Miss Fu and we are not the same, and we will not invite her."

    She said this . Forcibly turning the respect, but there is a woman who is more sincere and helpless: "Fu Chuning is indeed the well-deserved first lady, we want to invite her, but she does not necessarily come."

    "People are headed by women, of course they won't participate. We have this kind of gathering." This is envious.

    "A woman, who is in the circle of men all day, doesn't know what she thinks." This was sour.

    "I don't know if she will hold a New Year's Eve at the end of this year?" This is expected.

    "I really want to talk to Miss Fu. My dad is full of praise for her." This is admiration.

    Regardless of the attitude of these people, even those who are too sour behind them, if Fu Chuning invites them, they will run over.

    In fact, they were envious of Fu Chuning. Everything they had was given by their father and brother. They could only rely on their family status to support the market outside. In the future, they might have to rely on their husband to support the market.

    Once something goes wrong at home, the good sister at the time may not take her to play, so she can only withdraw from this circle.

    But Fu Chuning is not.

    She herself is the place.

    There is no need for others to support, such people, while they are sour and jealous, they have to say that they are also envious and admired.

    Bai Yingyue became even more angry, her fingers squeezed into fists.

    Cheng Piaopiao Yuguang saw her pale hands, a smile appeared in her eyes, she touched her belly, her voice softly: "Yes, Miss Fu is really good, she is a role model for us to follow."

    Bai Yingyue took a deep breath, closed her eyes, her fingernails pinched her palms so painfully, when she opened it again, she smirked and said, "Let's talk about other topics, by the way, before Xiaoxue..."

    She changed the subject. The others also took advantage of the situation and stopped mentioning it. Cheng Piaopiao looked at the water cup with a little playfulness, and stopped mentioning Fu Chuning.

    Gradually, the indoor atmosphere became lively again.

    Of course, none of this has anything to do with Chu Ning. Ji Yangling's cooperation with Fu Shi is undoubtedly a major event. She absolutely did not allow the Tang family's incident to happen to her at the beginning, so cooperation must be repeated in details.

    It can be a win-win situation, but no one wants to eat the flesh and blood of others to fill their own desires.

    Chu Ning was busy with Fu and Ji Yangling was too busy with Ji.

    During the period when Fu and Ji signed the contract, the financial newspaper reported for a whole week, and the large pages were all reports from Fu Ji's cooperation.

    This is undoubtedly a major earthquake for the entire business community.

    The two biggest behemoths are in a group. Who else dares to fight against them from other families and companies?