103

Chu Xiuzhu's remarks can be said to have completely changed the facts, and also recognized Yuan Jin's identity, so that he would no longer have to bear the psychological burden.

    She is really a soft-hearted woman...

    Fu Yuanjin is a child who will hurt when she sees it, and it is also the evidence of her betrayal and deception.

    But now she wants to recognize Yuan Jin, even in order to prevent Yuan Jin from having a psychological burden, fabricating facts and admitting Yuan Jin is her biological child.

    Fu Qixiu was a little distressed, and he pursed his lips: "Xiuzhu...you don't need to... Yuan Jin, he won't show up in front of you again..."

    Chu Xiuzhu gave him a cold look, and his voice was very cold: "I can It's not for you. I love Yuanjin. Since I want me to raise him, he can only think that I am his mother!"

    Fu Qixiu was speechless and did not dare to speak.

    This was the happiest day for Fu Yuanjin since Chu Xiuzhu left, and the only day he was happy.

    They are still just like before. The family stayed together, talking and laughing, his mother would call him "Yuanjin", and his sister would teach him his studies with a straight face...

    Chu Xiuzhu personally cooked for lunch, Shan Jiang taught Xiao Ling to study, and Chu Ning taught Fu Yuanjin to study.

    The atmosphere was so warm that Yuan Jin wanted to cry.

    At lunch, everyone picked up vegetables for him, even Xiaoling gave him vegetables blankly, his eyes were red and he finished eating.

    Chu Xiuzhu kept telling him that he lost weight and needed to eat more.

    Yuan Jin has been following Chu Xiuzhu for fear that she might not be able to find her if she makes a mistake.

    He didn't dare to sleep at night. He secretly hid in the door of Chu Xiuzhu and Xiaoling Ding, but was caught by Ji Shanjiang, grabbed him back, and ordered him to sleep.

    It was not until early morning that Fu Yuanjin fell asleep in a daze.

    He slept too late, and no one called him the next day, let him sleep well.

    But Fu Yuanjin woke up early and ran out wearing slippers and pajamas. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Chu Xiuzhu and Little Bell in the living room.

    "Yuan Jin, I slept so late last night, why don't you sleep more?" Chu Xiuzhu's voice was concerned.

    Fu Yuanjin hurried over and grabbed Chu Xiuzhu's hem, showing a nervous smile.

    Chu Xiuzhu pursed her lips, put down the bowls and chopsticks in her hand, and took Fu Yuanjin to the sofa to sit down.

    Her expression was so serious that Fu Yuanjin's hand holding her clothes tightened again.

    The little boy who was originally full of extravagance became nervous because of this change.

    Chu Xiuzhu's voice was serious and serious: "Yuanjin, mother wants to tell you one thing." As

    she said, she took the paper bag on the table, and there was a paternity test in it.

    Fu Yuanjin was taken aback for a moment. Chu Xiuzhu put her hands on his shoulders and looked up at him: "Yuanjin, mother knows that you are sensible, you should carefully read the text above, mother knows that you can understand."