26

Fu Baixuan's face became darker, and he looked at Fu Chu Ning with gloomy eyes: "Are you very proud?"

He walked in the direction of Chu Ning step by step, and Fu Yi immediately stood in front of Chu Ning, blocking him.

Chu Ning grabbed Fu Yi, dragged her to the side and stood with her smile unchanged: "It's okay."

Fu Baixuan's eyes sarcastically: "What? The little cousin is not afraid that I will hit you?"

Chu Ning stepped forward with a smile on the corner of her mouth. Fu Baixuan.

Fu Yi was a little worried, and followed Chu Ning closely.

Fu Baixuan put away the sarcasm, frowned, and looked at Chu Ning who was approaching with a calm face. He clenched his fingers and squeezed into a fist, as if he could do it at any time.

"My cousin dare not. After all, I just came down from the meeting, and my dad is still upstairs. If my cousin does this to me, I am afraid he will never be able to enter Fu's door in the future." Chu Ning Smiled, eyes mocking.

Fu Baixuan gritted his teeth with anger, but loosened his fist.

Yes, he didn't dare to do anything. He would go to jail for killing Chu Ning, but Chu Ning was beaten, and Fu Qixiu and Mr. Fu would not let him enter the Fu's house again.

So he dared not do anything.

Fu Baixuan's eyes widened, his teeth were gritted, his forehead bulging with blue veins, he said every word: "Did you calculate me?!" When

he was locked into the police station that day , he was full of fear and panic, but after Fu Ying came out, the more he thought about it. The more I feel wrong.

Although Fu Baixuan is not strong enough in business, he still has some experience in the company for so many years.

He had an accident and then was dismissed. Everything happened too quickly. If there was no hand behind him, how could he fall into a trap and be kicked out of the game in an instant.

It's Fu Chuning!

From the accident in the mall, to the drunken visit to the victim, the victim moved his hands in anger, it was all Fu Chuning doing the ghost!

"Cousin, what are you talking about? Why don't I understand." Chu Ning raised her eyebrows, not smiling.

The more she was like this, the more angry Fu Baixuan became furious: "Fu Chu Ning! I tell you, don't be proud, Manager Fu is not so easy to sit in this position." Her

eyes were dark, as if she was about to pull Chu Ning from this position immediately . Come down.

Chu Ning stepped forward, getting closer to Fu Baixuan, turning her head slightly, looking at him seriously, and said, "Cousin, you don't think Fu Chu Ning will wake up, you can't think of that car, didn't you crash me to death." The

voice was very soft. , Even Fu Yi didn't hear it.

The only Fu Baixuan who heard his pupils shrank, and took a step back subconsciously, a little unsteady.

Chu Ning looked at him, her red lips lightened, and her voice was soft: "Fu Chu Ning is back for revenge. Moreover, this is the first step, and it will be long in the future."

Fu Baixuan shuddered. He is not a good person, he has lied and calculated. .

But the only life harm was to Fu Chuning.

That day, he and Bai Yingyue coaxed Fu Chuning into the road and was hit by a car into the hospital.

He clearly remembered the blood that day.