91

There is still some time before Tang Jia's trial. Lawyers on both sides are working hard to collect evidence. One is convicted, and the other is to get rid of the crime.

    Ji Shanjiang hasn't been going anywhere recently. Chu Ning and the manager of Zewei are staring at Zewei's project. He doesn't care at all. Even if the cooperation is successful, he won't enter the Ji family again.

    The situation of the Fu family was gradually revealed from the Chu family. Fortunately, Chu Ning was in charge of the Fu family. Although Yuan Jin’s identity was somewhat affected, it was not significant.

    But the Ji family was different. Even if they tried to conceal it, Tang Jia had already been arrested, how could it be possible to hide it?

    Ji Shanjiang is the now upright young master of the Ji family!

    Although Ji Yangling is also the young master of the Ji family, his mother has already been arrested for committing a crime. Even if he has not been sentenced, Ji Yangling has been cast a layer of bleakness.

    Elder Ji is too old to control Ji Changsong, and can't lock him up anymore.

    Even in the company, Ji Changsong is in charge, and Mr. Ji is powerless.

    Everyone can see how much Ji Changsong loves Ji Shanjiang, and for a while, the whole Ji family's heart fluctuates.

    Although Ji Shanjiang did not go to the company again, he was contacted by more people than before, and there were even senior executives who followed Ji Yangling. They only had one idea-

    seizing power.

    After Ji Shanjiang came to power, they could get more benefits than following Ji Yangling.

    Many people on the board contacted him quietly.

    If Ji Shanjiang was still angered by Ji Yangling before, he should take refuge in these and make trouble for Ji Yangling.

    But he didn't bother to bother now, and he didn't bother to bother about anything related to the Ji family.

    He has now lived in the Fu's Villa, so he is naturally to accompany Xiaoling, and seize all the time to cultivate feelings with Chu Ning. During the day, he will discuss with Shishi, lawyers and others how to convict Tang Jia.

    Occasionally, I would visit Fu Yuanjin. He was also very busy. He didn't want to get involved with anything related to the Ji family.

    He has severed ties with the Ji family, and regardless of his young master and heir, it has nothing to do with him.

    Chu Ning was also very busy. Fu Qixiu was all about asking for Chu Xiuzhu's forgiveness. How could he put his mind on work, Chu Ning could only resist all Fu's work alone.

    There was almost no transition period, and she became President Fu, the general manager in charge of all the company's business.

    Mr. Fu gave his secretary to Chu Ning, but there was still not enough manpower, and everyone was very busy.

    On this day, Manager Qiao found Chu Ning, with a tentative tone: "Mr. Fu, how did you talk with the Rong family on the project before?"

    Chu Ning closed the file in his hand and opened his eyelid to look at him: "You are very anxious. right? " "

    no ...... ...... do not worry, "Qiao Jingli said quickly, pause, added," but it could not have been placed. " "

    OK, I know. "Ning Chu nodded.