11

"Are you annoying."

The impatience and disgust in his voice were obvious.

The smile on Bai Yingyue's face froze.

Ji Shanjiang ignored her, wiped out the smoke, walked past her and went upstairs.

Bai Yingyue trembled a little with anger, this...this man is really hateful!

No demeanor!

She cursed in her heart, only in this way can she control herself from breaking out.

Ji Shanjiang walked for a long time, but Bai Yingyue was still very angry.

Until Ji Haiyun came downstairs.

"Why are you here?" Ji Haiyun asked directly.

Bai Yingyue didn't care about scolding Ji Shanjiang, her heart tightened. She sensitively felt that Ji Haiyun's attitude towards her was far away!

"Hai Yun...what's wrong with you?" Bai Yingyue smiled again, her voice worried.

Ji Haiyun was confused: "I'm fine."

"I heard you are going to a nightclub tonight?"

"What's wrong? Do you want to teach me too?" Ji Haiyun frowned, took a sip of the water from the nanny and gave it back to the nanny.

Bai Yingyue shook her head and pulled out a gentle smile: "No, I just want to say...or let's go together."

"Don't you always go to nightclubs? A good girl like you is willing to go too?" Ji Haiyun was surprised .

In the past, Bai Yingyue didn't go to nightclubs very much. She always followed the decent appearance of Ji Yangling and others, and seemed to dismiss nightclubs and men's and women's affairs.

"I'm worried about you." Bai Yingyue frowned slightly, looking at her with concern.

Ji Haiyun frowned slightly, and said helplessly for a moment: "Whatever you want."

She was indeed a little uncomfortable when facing Bai Yingyue. After all, she became even more uncomfortable when she discovered that Fu Chuning and Bai Yingyue were different from the people in her mouth.

She also didn't know what was going on, so she didn't look for Bai Yingyue recently.

But when the other party cared about him, he temporarily set aside these emotions and agreed to her.

After Ji Haiyun agreed, Bai Yingyue's smile became brighter.

After that, the two chatted around the outfits for the evening, Bai Yingyue still had a good eye, and carefully selected a matching outfit for Ji Haiyun.

The smile on Ji Haiyun's face became more and more natural until it got dark.

"Let's go, let's go out." Ji Haiyun lifted the bag.

Bai Yingyue smiled and nodded.

The two went downstairs and met Ji Shanjiang again, and Bai Yingyue's smile disappeared in an instant.

"Brother Shanjiang, where are you going?" Ji Haiyun's eyes were puzzled. "Uncle can't tell you to go out and play?"

Ji Shanjiang was still a slapstick , but when he heard her, he raised his head with nice eyes. It came out: "He can't control." The

four words are quite in line with his character.

Ji Haiyun looked helpless, her little cousin was so personal that no one could control her.