113

Fu Qixiu's eyes were a bit complicated, and Chu Xiuzhu hurriedly stepped forward: "I will tell you after you finish drinking. How can you care about others if you don't take care of yourself now?"

    Chu Xiuzhu said, already feeding the soup spoon to Chu Ning's lips.

    The injury to her hand was not serious, except that one hand was dripped and the other hand was wrapped.

    Chu Ning didn't want to eat at all, she just wanted to know what happened to Ji Shanjiang? If he wasn't hurt too badly, he must be by his side now.

    But Chu Xiuzhu and the others are now looking at her worriedly, and they must have her eat something.

    Chu Ning raised a hand, took the bowl, and poured it directly into his mouth. There was even a drop of soup spilling out of the corner of his mouth.

    She always pays attention to etiquette, which is unprecedented.

    Chu Ning didn't care at all, wiped the corners of her mouth, her eyes were eager: "What's the matter with mountain ginger?"

    Fu Qixiu pursed her lips. Seeing that she had some energy, he said, "Mountain ginger is protecting you." He was seriously injured, but fortunately his life was safe. Ji Changsong transferred him to the hospital and left. He didn't want to see Ji's family, and he didn't want to...see you."

    Yes, if Ji Shanjiang wasn't trying to save Chu Ning, how could he be seriously injured?

    He had dinner with Ji Changsong at home, but when he received the news, he lost his bowl and chopsticks and rushed out.

    If it weren't for Chu Ning... he might be well at home now.

    "How is he hurt? Dad, I want to see him, help me call Uncle Ji, and I will tell him—" Chu Ning stretched out his hand and clutched Fu Qixiu's corner tightly.

    Hearing Ji Shanjiang protecting himself, but he was seriously injured, tears were already welling up in Chu Ning's eyes.

    Almost uncontrollable, tears are streaming down his face.

    Fu Qixiu cruelly told him: "I have already contacted, Ji Changsong's mobile phone is turned off. I checked it, and Shan Jiang seems to have not woken up yet. He took people abroad by plane, but he couldn't find out where he went... …"

    Chu Ning bit her lower lip and cried silently.

    Chu Xiuzhu cried when she saw her crying, and gently hugged her: "Ning Ning will take care of her injury. If the injury is healed, go to the mountain ginger, and when the mountain ginger is healed, he will come back."

    Chu Ning cried silently and bitterly. .

    She cried for a long time, as if her tears were draining. She raised her head, her eyes were still moist, and her voice was hoarse: "Mom...give me another bowl of soup..." It

    is useless for her to cry, and she can only go there if she recovers as soon as possible. Find mountain ginger, or...wait for mountain ginger.

    There are still rings in her pocket that have not been given out, and bright red roses in the trunk of the car. He has been waiting for the confession, she will say it.

    Chu Ning drank three bowls of soup in a row, and until she felt a little retching, Chu Xiuzhu refused to give her a drink.

    She wiped the moist corners of her eyes, but her voice was calm: "Are Fu San awake? How are the others? How is the accident investigation?"