30

"Fu Chu Ning!"

Chu Ning stopped, turned her head, her face full of surprise.

Ji Shanjiang ran down the stairs, with sweat on his forehead, his cheeks flushed slightly, and his neat suit became a little wrinkled.

He and Chu Ning stood at the door, the distance between them was only five meters.

The traffic behind Chu Ning seemed to disappear. In his sight, there was only the woman standing there, looking at him with doubts.

She is beautiful as if she is not from this world, there is no disgust in her eyes, no disgust on her face, she just looks at herself calmly and suspiciously.

As if this was a dream of his, the person not far away would disappear at any time.

There are cars coming and going outside the restaurant, and people who eat are constantly coming in.

"Dudu--"

Chu Ning and the three of them looked back at Ji Shanjiang, with their backs to the coming car.

"Be careful--" Ji Shanjiang yelled.

His pupils shrank, he ran over quickly, stretched out his right hand, and pulled her into his arms, avoiding the car.

Warm, soft, she is in his arms.

As long as you lower your head, you can put your chin against the top of her hair and smell her faint fragrance.

Chu Ning's eyes widened, stunned.

Ji Yangling had just walked out of the side door and stopped, clenching his fists and looking at the two people who were hugging each other not far away.

This is... what Chu Ning said... at work?

He remained motionless, looking straight at Chu Ning who was held in his arms by Ji Shanjiang not far away.

Soon, he saw Chu Ning push Ji Shanjiang away, taking two steps back.

Ji Yangling understands Chu Ning, she is a serious person and doesn't like people like Ji Shanjiang.

But seeing this scene, he still felt a little tight in his chest, and an unbearable irritability was slowly rising in his heart.

"Yang Ling--" Tang Jia brought Bai Yingyue towards him.

Ji Yangling looked at Chu Ning and Ji Shanjiang, who were still talking from a distance, turned around, greeted Tang Jia, put her arm around her and turned around calmly: "I thought about it, or accompany you. Let's buy things."

Tang Jia smiled all of a sudden, and Bai Yingyue also smiled. Without going out, she followed the two of them back to the mall.

Ji Yangling hugged Tang Jia, listened to her, then looked back, his vision was blocked by the door.

The arc of his mouth is getting shallower and lighter, and the expression in his eyes has changed a little.

Tang Jia didn't like Fu Chu Ning. If she saw Chu Ning and Ji Shanjiang talking together, she would be even more unhappy with Chu Ning.

Ji Yangling is not a person who will change his behavior because of his mother's opinion, but he still hopes that Chu Ning and Tang Jia can get along well.

Because of this, he couldn't let Tang Jia see the two standing together.

Thinking of Ji Shanjiang, Ji Yangling's eyes became colder again.