111

Even Rong Shiyu's expression was stiff for a moment, and then he smiled: "He will definitely like it, and it's just a proposal ring. When Mr. Fu is about to get married, you can find a designer with him to customize the style you like."

    Chu Ning After thinking for a while, when he found it reasonable, he nodded: "Wrap it up." The

    two cabinet sisters excitedly took out the ring and went to checkout!

    When this order came out, they had a good performance this month!

    When Chu Ning and Chu Ning went out, the two of them were still standing at the door looking out, and they were communicating—

    "I really want to know what the person she wants to marry looks like!"

    "Not only is she beautiful, she seems to be rich!" "

    Hei Ka! It must be rich!"

    "Yes, and her secretary called her President Fu. I really envy her. She must also be a very rich young master."

    "Not necessarily..."

    "Huh?" "

    What if she is proposing to a woman?"

    "It seems to make sense..."

    ...

    Chu Ning, who was speculated, naturally didn't know the conversation after she left. She is also quite nervous now, whether she is with Rong Shiyu. After finding a flower shop in the distance to buy flowers and put them in the trunk, she became even more nervous.

    Chu Ning

    let out a sigh of relief: "Let's go." Now that he has made up his mind, let's go directly.

    Chu Ning thought, he...should be happy, right?

    Before Fu San's car came from the parking position, another car stopped in front of him.

    Chu Ning was slightly surprised.

    Cheng Piaopiao stood up

    her belly and hurriedly got out of the car: "Miss Fu, I know where Fu Baixuan is!" Her voice was a little anxious, which made Chu Ning even more surprised.

    How does Cheng Piaopiao know where Fu Baixuan is? And... she seems to have nothing to do with herself, right?

    "I have made friends with Bai Yingyue. Today she met Fu Baixuan and I saw it." Cheng Piaopiao's voice became more anxious, as if she was afraid that Chu Ning would not believe it, with a faint urgency.

    Chu Ning squinted his eyes slightly, with a look in his eyes: "You..."

    Cheng Piaopiao took a deep breath: "Please believe me, let me be honest, you and Shanjiang have a good relationship, and we can be regarded as concubines, I think I'll sell you one. Bai Yingyue and Fu Baixuan have seen me, and I'm afraid they will leave when they are late!"

    She and Chu Ningyuan have no grudges, and they have no grudges recently. There is really no need to lie to her.

    Besides, she is still pregnant with a big belly.

    At exactly this time, Fu San drove the car over.

    "Where?" Chu Ning asked.

    Cheng Piaopiao hurriedly reported an address, the suburbs, which was not far from the former residences of Ji Changsong and Du Wan.