Happy birthday!

It's July 12th, Stella's birthday is tomorrow. What she didn't know is that Kelly had a surprise for her. He was on shift getting ready to leave now since he had all of Stella's gifts including what she really wanted. Stella is now 18- 19 weeks pregnant.The triplets are 16 months old. Kelly had left shift heading home. He open the door and saw Stella in the kitchen.

Kelly: Hey baby. He said softly.

Stella: Hey what are you doing here?

Kelly: I came home bcs what is tomorrow?

Stella: Bruh.

Kelly: No I'm serious. He shut the door putting his bag on the floor.

Stella: Well I'm going back to bed..

Kelly: What we're you doing down here anyways?

Stella: Nothing..

Kelly: Tell me.

Stella: No I was hungry. 

Kelly: Well tomorrow I won't be home and you will be staying with Grace the whole entire day right now she's home too with Luke.

Stella: Have you guys heard about that man? Lieutenant Jensen?

Kelly: Ohh him what did he do to you?

Stella: Nothing I just wanna know if he's gone whatever.

Kelly: Nope we haven't heard anything from when he told him of but he was back last shift this time he bullied Grace.

Stella: Only if I was there.

Kelly: Nope you wouldn't be losing that baby. He walk up behind her kissing her neck.

Stella: But still this shouldn't be happening!

Kelly: Yeah you guys still kick ass don't mind the basterd.

Stella: I mean I would tell him something but I will definitely kill him when I go back to work on truck.

Kelly: Aww we should take a year of and take care of the babies all four of them.

Stella: A year by time that happens the babies might be 2 years old.

Kelly: Sure and this little one will be a year I wonder if she'll talk early I mean the babies said there first word and kept talking just like that.

Stella: Yeah I thought you had to be 16-17 months or something like that to talk.

Kelly: Haha maybe less they'll just babble I can't wait till she does that I mean walk, talk.

Stella: Eww and when baby's vomit omg it smells sour! They laugh.

Kelly: Like I know right I watch this video on Instagram and the baby threw up in her mom's mouth it was a good thing her mouth was close. They laugh.

Stella: That's nasty..

Kelly: Well you can't complain bcs it's our baby.

Stella: I guess, let's go to bed I'm sleepy.

Kelly: I gotta shower first wait happy birthday! It's 12:57.

Stella: Ohh thank you. She giggled before kissing him. He pick her up heading upstairs..

Next morning:
Kelly: Happy birthday!!

Ella: Happy birthday!

Ellie:  Happy birthday!

Elijah: Happy birthday! They all scream out.

Stella: Thank you guys. She giggled before throwing the sheet over her head.