Merry Christmas, happy holidays!

Next day:
5:57am:
It's Christmas at the Severide's house. It's currently snowing as Stella was laying untop of Kelly asleep in his neck. He woke up by the song of a baby crying.

Kelly: Babe?

Stella: I heard.. They got up heading to Shaylynn's room. Stella nurse and burp her before going to bed.

Kelly: Aww baby you look tired.

Stella: I am but I'm fine now come. They got back in bed laying down cuddling.

Kelly: I can't go back to sleep. Stella got jumping up and down.

Stella: It's Christmas tho baby! She giggled jumping up and down all Kelly could do was laugh.

Kelly: Babe calm down please. He laugh grabbing her foot as she fall down.

Stella: Now what?

Kelly: It's snowing tho. He said looking through the balcony door.

Stella: Yeah and it's 6:00 now.

Kelly: I just wanna play with you but we gotta celebrate Christmas with 5 kids.

Stella: Baby are you being selfish?

Kelly: Nope I just think me and you it's more peaceful. He smirk as she laugh.

Stella: Come. She pulled him up as he pulled her on him.

Kelly: Merry Christmas babe!

Stella: Merry Christmas baby! They kissed laying next to each other. They looking into each other eyes as the moment broke by Sarah, Ellie, Ella and Elijah came jumping up and down on the bed.

Kids: It's Christmas! Wake up!

Kelly: Guys.. It's too early we're already up just sit down. They laid down in the middle of Kelly and Stella.

Stella: Guys.

Ellie: We go watch tv and open gifts.

Kelly: Okay let's watch a movie and then finish it later tonight. He grab the remote turning on the tv on "The Grinch."

2 hours later:
Kelly had turned on the radio playing Christmas carols. Everyone was singing around as Ella was in Shaylynn's crib watching her.

Ella: Why does she has blue eye? And not me?

Kelly: Baby you have a blue eye.

Ellie: An an colour eye again.

Kelly: What's an an? He laugh picking her up.

Ellie: Leave me.

Kelly: Stop being rude it's Christmas! Or do you want me steal your gifts? Ellie started to cry.

Stella: Kelly!

Kelly: She was being rude.

Stella: Stop bullying her.

Kelly: Babe!

Stella: What?

Kelly: Your on her side now too?

Stella: Ellie! Sit down and watch or play something.

Ellie: Daddy bad daddy. Kelly give her a slap as Stella slap him around his face.

Kelly: Woah..

Stella: Kelly! You can't just hit your daughter like that!

Kelly: Ugh fine!

Stella: Ellie go and sit down before I punish you.

Ellie: Okay.. Ellie ran in Sarah's lap crying more. Stella grab Kelly by his shirt as they headed to the kitchen.