werewolf au

Hope you enjoy!

When Ant finally found his way back to the Aronnax it was dark out. He knew by now Daniels would be long gone.

"MUM! DAD!"

"ANT!!"

Kaiko and Will had been waiting for Ant on the beach. Fontaine had told them everything, that someone was chasing them, that they had gotten lost and that Ant was waiting for her by the entrance to the under water cave. But when she went to find him he was gone. They had been so worried.

"Are you ok?!"

"Did he hurt you?!"

"No, no I'm fine. But he got Alpheus!"

"Who?"

"Devil Danlies! He was chasing us, he said he was taking him to some park thing."

"Don't worry, its ok Ant we'll find him."

Ant nodded and followed his parents inside. Everyone was asleep in the living room. Ant sat down on the sofa and pulled a blanket around himself.

"Why don't you get some sleep, we'll start looking for Daniels ship."

Ant nodded and lay down. After a few minutes Ant fell asleep. Kaiko and William were sat on the bridge, there was an awkward silence between them. Neither one wanted to bring up what had happened, but Kaiko was starting to understand why William hid his wings from her. It was because of people like Daniels and Kaiko couldn't blame him for being afraid. She was too.

When Alpheus woke up he was in a dark room. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust, when he did he found that he was in a cage. His head was spinning, he felt sick. When he tried to open his mouth to yell for help he found that he had a muzzle around his mouth. That when he noticed the collar around his neck.

He was trying to stand up when a door opened and Devil Danlies walked in. He switched on the lights and smiled.

"You are going to make me a lot of money! I've already got more than a hundred booking to come and see the 'ferocious werewolf'!"

Alpheus growled.

"Don't you growl at me wolf. You're going to make me money whether you like it or not."

As Daniels was speaking he got closer and closer to the cage. Once he was within a few feet of the cage Alpheus barked and lunged. Daniels yelped and jumped back. Alpheus chuckled as he stormed out of the room.

Alpheus sat down and curled up on the floor. There wasn't much he could do, he couldn't turn human, there were cameras everywhere. He hoped Ant got back to the Aronnax ok.

Alpheus didn't know when he drifted off to sleep but by the time he woke up he was being moved.

"Welcome to your new home, werewolf."

After the werewolf was safely locked away Daniels decided to go take a look for that other werewolf. That would make the attraction that much better. But before he began he went to one of his older amusement parks to pick up some specialised equipment.

He was almost done when he heard someone talking. He looked out the window and spotted one of the pirates that kidnapped him. It was the little girl. He was about to turn away and sneak out when he saw were shift from a human into a fox.

Daniels smiled he picked up a net shooter and began creeping up on her. Maddy didn't even know he was there until it was too late.

Kaiko's gonna murder Daniels, never hurt Kaiko's kids that should just a general rule of thumb.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!