Little monster au

Enjoy!!

"Put me down!!!"

"Nope! Come on let's go watch rise of the atomic monster little brother!"

"Call me that again and I'll burn your comic books."

"Come on Al, family bonding time."

"I'm going to bite you."

"Sure you ar- OW!!"

Alpheus ran off as fast as he could. He ended up hiding in Fontaine's room hoping she would help him.

"Fon Ant's being weird."

"What are you talking about, he's already weird."

"He hugged me and then told me he 'always wanted a little brother then wanted to do 'family bonding' what does that mean?"

"Ah, family bonding is something that family members do together, it can be anything really."

"Anything?"

"Yeah, dad usually take us to ancient ruins, Ant likes read comic books and mum..... well she likes to call it surprise adoption."

"Surprise adoption?"

"Yeah, its kinda like what happened with you. Anyway you can hide here until Ant's done looking for you, he should give up in about half an hour."

"Thank you."

Alpheus climbed up onto Fontaine's bed. Fontaine handed him her tablet when he got comfortable.

"Here you can play a game while you wait."

"Thank you."

At that exact moment Ant walked in.

"There you are! Come on I've already got the movie set up!"

"Ant, what movie do you choose?"

"Rise of the atomic monster! Why?"

"Seriously? Ant he's two don't you think that's a little to scary for him."

"Mmmh you're right let's watch something else! How about the lion King! Or Mulan!"

"What 'the lion king'?"

"You don't know what the lion King is?"

Alpheus shook his head.

"Well come on I'll show you!"

"Uhhh."

Alpheus looked at Fontaine hoping she'd get him out of this, unfortunately for Alpheus Fontaine was fully onboard.

"You know that's a really good idea I'll go get some popcorn. You take Alpheus to the living room."

"On it! Come on!"

Alpheus, excepting defeat allowed Ant to drag him out of Fontaine's bedroom and towards the living room.

"After The Lion King we can watch Lilo and stitch, ooo and beauty and the beast!"

Alpheus had just started tuning Ant out he really didn't care what movie they watched, he was more concerned with finding a way to get back to normal. It was clear that Kaiko and Will didn't want to turn him back, Fontaine didn't really seem to mind either way and Ant was more focused on tormenting him than anything else.

"Hey are you even listening to me?"

"No. I stopped listening after the beast one."

"Beauty and the beast."

"Whatever."

"Anyway. I have planned out our movie marathon night!"

"I thought we were just watching one or two?"

"No we're at twelve, sit down get comfortable."

"No I'm not doing this."

"Oh yes you are! Family bonding time."

"No. Stop."

"I'll stop when you stop."

"......Fine."

":D"

"So what are we starting with?"

":O"

"You called it the... tiger Prince?"

"Lion King!!"

"Ah yes that's the one, right let's get this over with."

At that moment Fontaine walked in.

"I got the popcorn and the cookies!"

"Cookies!!!"

Ant was honestly impressed with how quickly Alpheus could pull his act together. He was already back to his pretend happy self. He snatched he cookie jar from Fontaine and climbed up onto the sofa.

"Can we start now!!! Please!!"

Alpheus said as he started stuffing cookies into his mouth.

"Hey don't eat to many you'll be sick."

"No I won't."

"Yes you will now shhh its starting."

Mufasa: *dies*
Fontaine: cover the child's eyes!!

Alpheus: I am not doing your 'family bonding'
Ant: yes you will or you'll have to tell everyone why.
Alpheus:.... sh*t

Poor Alpheus has to sit through so many movies.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!