raccoons aren't blue and definitely don't live on the Aronnax

Here we go again.

It had been five minute.  Neither one had said a word. Finally Fontaine sighed and broke the silence.

"Are you gonna answer me or what?"

"Well, you see I was kinda... hitch hinking."

"Hitch hiking?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I couldn't be bother to make myself a new submarine, I figured hitch hicking would be a good idea."

Fontaine hummed and push the cup of coffee she'd made for him towards him.

"Thank you."

"Sooo. Why the Aronnax?"

"It was an accident. If I had know the crates were getting loaded onto the Aronnax I wouldn't have gotten in them."

"Wait thats how you got here? Those creates are tiny!"

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Alpheus took another sip of his coffee and Fontaine sighed.

"Where have you even been sleeping?"

"Vents."

"...... come with me."

Fontain ended up shoeing him to her hide out. She figured it was better for him than sleeping in the cramped vents.

"You can stay here, one condition."

"Which is?"

"You're gonna help me drive Ant insane!"

"Is that it?"

"Yep."

"Ok, I'm in."

"Great. I'll tell you my plans in the morning."

With that Fontaine turned and walked back towards her room. When she go there she sat down on the bed and pulled out her laptop. It was only a few days until the next supply drop. She hope Fiction could get it out to her in time.

She spent a good five minutes looking for the perfect one but she finally found a sonic onesie that would fit Alpheus. She immediately bought it and hoped Fiction wouldn't ask to many questions. She then turned off her laptop and went to sleep.

Fontaine woke up a little later than usual. Probably due to her talk with Alpheus last night. When she got to the kitchen she once again heard her brother complaining about the missing cookies. She figured Alpheus must have come back last night and stolen them. She honestly wasn't surprised.

She picked up enough food for both her and Alpheus then made her way back to her hide out. When she got there Alpheus was fast asleep. There were several cookies sitting on a plate beside him and a few of Ant's comic books.

"Hello Fontaine."

"Oh! Hello Aria."

Fontaine climbed inside, picked up a comic book, rolled it up and proceeded to wack Alpheus over the head with it.

"Wha-"

"Morning. Made you breakfast."

"....thank you?"

"When hurry up and eat it. We've got a lot of work to do."

When Alpheus finished Fontaine snuck Alpheus to her room. Alpheus sat down on the floor and watched Fontaine pull out a fairly large notebook filled cover to cover with ways to screw with Ant.

"So. Where do we begin."

"Aliens."

"....Aliens?"

"Ant is crazy into Aliens. I want to convince Ant that they're real and after him."

"And how do we do that?"

Fontaine smiled. She reached into the closest and pulled out a rebreather shaped like an alien head. She tossed towards him.

"Really Fontaine?"

"We're doing it tonight or I'm telling mum and dad you're here."

"Fine. So what should I do?"

"Sneak into his room. Scare him then run like hell."

Ant's not going to get any sleep for the next three weeks. Lol poor Alpheus just wants to get of this god damn sub.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!!