pirate au x httyd au

DanielleHarris402 requested this I hope you enjoy!!

It was early in the morning. Alpheus was still asleep Kai was curled up next to him. She had woken up almost an hour ago and she was starting to get bored. She jumped when the vent was suddenly pushed onto the floor. It was Cinder.

Kai cooed and reached up to help them down. Cinder was still young and hadn't gotten the hang of flying yet. Kai didn't want her to hurt herself. Kai pulled the little dragon up onto the bed next to her. She was half asleep when Maddy busted in.

"ALPHEUS HAVE YOU SEEN CINDER SHE'S MISSING!!"

Alpheus jumped up out of bed.

"What do you mean she's missing?!"

"I woke up and she was gone!!"

"It's ok Maddy I'll help you look. Kai stay."

Alpheus and Maddy both ran out of the room. Kai tilted her head as the two left. She gently lifted her wing to check on Cinder. They were still asleep.

Alana, Finn, Maddy and Alpheus had practically torn the submarine apart looking for Cinder but they couldn't find her anywhere. Maddy was really starting to panic.

She was starting to give up when Cinder suddenly jumped out of the ceiling and landed on her back.

"Where have you been! You are in so much trouble mister! I was worried sick!"

Cinder pulled herself up so she was by Maddy's face, cooed and cuddled up to Maddy.

"Aww who am I kidding, I could never stay mad at you!"

Alpheus lifted Cinder off of Maddy much to Cinder's displeasure.

"Come on Cinder let's go get you some breakfast."

After feeding Cinder and the rest of the dragons Alpheus and Alana got to work. The submarine had been recently sabotaged by the Nektons. It had left many of the systems malfunctioning. Hammerhead wanted the dark orca up and running within an hour.

While they were doing that Finn and Maddy were sat in Alana's room with the dragons. Kai was taking a nap, Tripod was hanging from the roof, Cinder was jumping up and down trying to grab him and flow was watching from the side. Maddy was getting a little bored so she picked up one of the chew toys they had bought for the dragons. Sure they were ment for dogs but the dragons really like them.

As soon as she picked up the toy Cinder and Tripod came running towards her.

"Awww, you guys want this? Well go get it!"

Maddy chucked it to the others of the room and chuckled as the two raced towards it. Cinder tripped Tripod with her tail and grabbed the toy. Tripod was not happy. The two began a game of tug of War. It wasn't long before Flow stepped in and lifted the toy away from them. Neither of them were happy.

"Aww come on Flow, let the kids have their fun!"

Maddy threw a couple of other toys out for the two to play with. Cinder was in the middle of chewing one a bone when she suddenly jumped back a spewed acid at it. The acid ate threw the floor of Alana's room and through a water pipe. Maddy looked down the hole as it slowly started filling up with water.

".... well it looks like there's one more thing for Alana and Alpheus to fix."

"They're going to kill us."

"Probably, should we pack our bags?"

Finn and Maddy jumped as Alpheus busted open the door.

"Why is the water pressure dropping?! What did you two do!?"

"Why do you always asumme we did something?!"

"Because I'm usually right!"

As the words left Alpheus mouth the water started spilling out of the hole.

"..... ok so maybe you were right again."

Tripod and Cinder have a love hate relationship, they love to annoy eachother.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!