swan princess au

Alpheus is finally a human again, enjoy!

Alpheus has been waiting near Dolos' boat for almost an hour now. The two kittens he had found were bouncing around and playing with everything in sight. He was half asleep on one of the seat when Fontaine and Glaucus came round the corner.

"See, I told you he'd be here."

"It appears you were right Fontaine."

Alpheus sat up and tilted his head. Fontaine sighed

"Coffee, where did you get the kittens?"

"Mew."

"Seriously."

"Mew."

Fontaine smiled and shook her head. Glaucus then  cleared his throat and turned to Alpheus.

"Hello again coffee, I believe I have something of yours."

Glaucus pulled out the vile Alpheus had stole from Protues.

"I still think you're insane, there's no way my cats a human."

"We shall see."

Glaucus pulled the cork off and Alpheus immediately jumped up and tried to grab it. He couldn't wait to finally have hands again and yell at the Nektons for being complete and utter idiots. Glaucus tilted the vile as Alpheus started to drink it.

"See nothing happened."

"Give it a second."

Suddenly there was a puff of smoke. When it cleared Fontaine saw a a young man looked extremely annoyed.

"You, why is your brother such an idiot!?"

Fontaine didn't know what to say.

"My cat was actually a person!?"

"I've been trying to tell you for months!!"

"WHY IS MY CAT A PERSON GLAUCUS!?!?"

"I'M NOT YOUR CAT GOD DAMMIT!!"

"SHUT UP COFFEE!!"

"MY NAME IS NOT COFFEE!!!"

"I BEG TO DIFFER!!"

"Both of you please calm down, I can explain."

Fontaine turned to Glaucus and glared.

"Why should I trust you, you knew my cat was a human and you didn't even tell me!"

"Well, we weren't exactly sure if Coffee was a human or not."

"I am right here!"

"Shut up coffee."

"It's Alpheus! For God's sake!"

"...... Alpheus as in Nereus' apprentice?"

"Yes, now if you would let me explai-"

"So do you like, know how Nereus' mind words? Can you decipher his riddles?"

"Yes, I can."

"Great, you're going to be very helpful. How do I explain this to my parents?"

"Fontaine you ca-"

"You could just say I got lost, need a ride back to land. Knowing Kaiko there's there's a fifty fifty chance of me getting adopted."

"Exscuse me b-"

"That could work, but how do I explain Coffee disappearing?"

"Listen yo-"

"You could say you ran into Coffee's owners and they took him back."

"Yes that could work."

"Would you please listen to me!"

"You know, you've been very helpful Glaucus! See you around!"

"Wait can we take these kittens with us?"

"Of course let's go!"

"Fontaine, Alpheus can not come with you h-"

"Of course he can come with us, tho we should probably get you something else to wear, those look a little small."

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Come on Coffee."

"Do not."

Glaucus was left standing alone on the floating market as Fontaine and Alpheus went searching for anywhere that selled clothes. Glaucus didn't even know how he was going to explain this to Nereus. He was supposed to bring Alpheus back with him so he could continue his training but it seemed Alpheus had other ideas.

Meanwhile Alpheus had just gotten changed and was following Fontaine to the Nektons boat.

"So do you remember everything that happened to you as a cat?"

"If you're talking about all the rants about how 'handsome' and 'dreamy' Finn is, then yes, yes I do."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"No promises."

When they finally got there Kaiko was sat there looking worried.

"Fontaine! Where have you been!?"

"Sorry, I got lost."

"Well next time don't wonder off, I  was worried sick!"

"Who's that?"

Ant asked, he was glaring at Alpheus.

"Oh, that's Alpheus. He helped me find you guys."

Ant's eyes seemed to widen at the mention of his name.

"And well you see his boat was destroyed by pirates and he was hoping you could give him a ride back to shore."

"Absolutely!"

Ant said jumping up out of his seat.

"We're always happy to give people a helping hand!"

Kaiko sighed and rolled her eyes, of course Ant had excepted before anyone had a chance to argue. Fontaine helped Alpheus climb down onto the boat and that's when she noticed the kittens he was holding, it reminded her if Coffee.

"Wait, where's Coffee?"

"Oh I ran into his owners, he apparently jumped out of one of the windows one their boat and they've been looked for him for weeks."

"Well, I'm glad he's home."

"And now there's no-one to steal my coffee."

Will: yaaay I've got the coffee all to myself
Alpheus: are you sure about that

Glaucus: don't you want to continue your studies. You could unravel mysteries of the deep!
Alpheus: but the Nektons have coffee.

Also DanielleHarris402 is doing a story based on one of my aus, you should check it out if you haven't already!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!!