Alpheus becomes a pirate au

This au was and idea that me and Wolfgril12005. Basically the pirates kidnap Alpheus and he just joins them.

Alpheus was finishing up some business on the floating market. He had bought a few Lumurian artefacts and was making his way back to his submarine. What Alpheus didn't know was that Hammerhead can been keeping an eye out for anyone who was interested in any sort of Lumurian artefact. He was doing this in hopes of finding someone who could tell him more about the mysterious map Madline had found on the Nektons submarine.

Alpheus was only a few meters from his submarine when Hammerhead's crew jumped him. He was dragged back to the dark orca and shoved into a storage closet. After a few minutes Alpheus got bored and escaped. On his way our he saw the terrible condition that the dark orca was in. He sighed and went to find a tool box.

After an hour of walking around and fixing every little thing that be came across he ran into a pirate.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Fixing your submarine, it's a mess."

"Not that I don't agree, but didn't we like, kidnap you?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well shouldn't you be, I don't know, trying to escape?!"

Alpheus shrugged.

"Nope, cause this"

Alpheus said gesturing to the state of the submarine.

"Is gonna bother me, so let me fix it."

The girl sighed.

"Alright then, whatever."

"You're not gonna send me back to me 'cell'?"

"I don't get paid enough."

The girl then turned around and walked away. Alpheus got back to work.

After a few hours Hammerhead finally found him. He was fixing the fridge.

"What are you doing out?!"

"I got bored. Decided to fix some things. Your welcome."

"Exscuse me?!"

"You're exscused, please leave."

"Now you listen to me-"

Alpheus tuned him out as he finished fixing the fridge. Eventually the girl from earlier walked in.

"Oh hey you fixed the fridge."

"Yeah, your welcome."

"You knew he was out?!"

"Yeah, he was fixing things. Why would I turn down free labour."

"Fixing things is your job!"

"Well I was working on re-stabilising the oxygen levels. Unless you don't like breathing."

Hammerhead scowled.

"Take him back to the brig!"

With that Hammerhead turned and stormed out. The girl sighed.

"Alright, let's go then."

"Hang on I'm almost done."

".... are you serious?"

"Deadly, now let me finish."

After a few minutes Alpheus began packing up his tools when suddenly some alarms went off.

"What's that?"

The girl walks over to a on of the screens by the door.

"God Dammit, its the Nektons."

"You guys hate the Nektons too?"

"Hates a strong word, they're just very very annoying. Especially Ant."

"I could not agree more. Glad I don't have to deal with them."

Suddenly a boy walked in.

"Hey Alana, the Nektons are looking for the guy we kidnapped. Have you seen him?"

Alana pointed over at the fridge.

"Why are they looking for me?"

"Something about it being the right thing to do, and Lumuria."

"Well you can tell them I'm not leaving until I've fixed everything on this submarine."

"..... why?"

"Because I can."

Alpheus walked out.

"You know he'd make a good pirate. He's stubborn, strong and hates the Nektons."

"Don't tell dad that, he might just hire him."

Alana and Alpheus bonding over their mutual hatred of the Nektons and Hammerhead's antics.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works.