Finn the cookie thief

You remember the chapter when Finn stole the cookie jar, well heres part two! Requested by DanielleHarris402

After the Nektons caught up to Finn (and more importantly the cookie jar) he was shoved into a storage closet while the Nektons decided what to do with him. They had no idea where the dark orca was, it could take days even weeks to track them down.

The Nektons decided it would be best to start their search in the morning. While the Nektons headed off to bed Finn was trying to remember what Alana has taught him about opening doors. He knew if you crossed certain wires the door should open but he had been messing with the, now tangled, wires behind the door panels for almost an hour now and he was still no closer to figuring it out.

Eventually Finn gave up and started looking for another way out. That when he spotted the vents in the top corner of the room. Finn started looking around for something to help him reach it. There was a box in the corner that looked about the right hight.

Fontaine was bored. She couldn't sleep so she decided to go talk to Finn. When she opened the door she saw the vent cover lying discarded on the floor. She sighed and called her mum over the comms.

"Mum, dad, Finn escaped."

"WHAT?!"

Meanwhile Finn was completely lost in the vents he'd been crawling around for twenty minutes and was no closer to finding the moon pool. He was about to give up when he heard someone yell his name.

"FINN!"

Finn turned his head to see non other than Fontaine.

"Ahh, Fontaine my favourite Nekton. How can I help you?"

"You can tell me where the hell you think you're going?"

"I honestly have no idea, I'm trying to get to the moon pool."

"And then what?"

"Escape, obviously."

"And then what?"

"Get reinforced and come back for the cookies!"

"... thats the worst idea I've ever heard."

"Ouch."

Fontaine sighed and grabbed the back of Finns shirt. She then dragged Finn out of the vents to where her very annoyed family was waiting.

"Seriously its three am do you ever sleep?"

Finn smiled nervously

"There was no bed?"

"Then we'll lock you in a bed room, come on."

Finn looked at Kaiko then towards the kitchen then back towards Kaiko.

"Ummmm, no thanks!"

Finn bolted towards the kitchen.

"HE'S GONNA STEAL THE COOKIES! GET HIM!"

Ant then proceed the chase after Finn. Will just sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"I'm to tired for this, let's just go to bed."

"With Finn still running about?"

"It's Finn, he's harmless."

"GIVE IT BACK!!"

"NO THEY'RE MINE!!!"

The Nektons watched as Finn ran past clutching onto the cookie jar. Ant was following close behind.

"See harmless."

Kaiko hummed then turned and started walking towards her bedroom. Will followed shortly after. Fontaine stayed up a little long, mainly so she could tease Ant about constantly losing the cookie jar.

It was close to five am before Ant, Finn and Fontaine called it a night.

"Mums not gonna be happy that you two ate all the cookies."

"No, no she's not, but that's future Ant's problem."

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!! Have a good day/night!