The Nerds Meet

And it continues!

Ant ran down the hall towards to bridge. His mum was there trying to contact Alpheus' submarine.

"MUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!! ALPHEUS AND FICTION WANNA USE ME AS A TEST DUMMY!!!"

"What?!"

"YEAH!!! Fiction's working with Alpheus!! I don't know what they're doing but it can't be good!!"

Kaiko followed Ant as he ran back to the study. When she got there she found Alpheus sitting on the table next to Fiction. He was holding a cup off coffee and looked mildly annoyed.

"Seriously Fiction, why can't we use the Nektons as test dummies! It's a harmless emp it won't kill them."

"That's irrelevant Alpheus. We don't use our friends as test dummies."

"The Nektons are not my friends."

"Well they're my friends Alpheus."

Alpheus sighed.

"Fine, I won't use the Nektons for target practice."

"Good. Oh hello Kaiko!"

"Hello Fiction. Alpheus, what are you doing here?"

"I was going to take over your ship, but then I ran into Fiction and though this would be more interesting."

"What are you two even doing?"

"We're upgrading these emps, they're actually quite impressive. You see, we wanted to increase the range bu-."

Fiction cut himself off when he saw the look Kaiko was giving him. Alpheus on the other hand seemed quite amused by the whole thing. He had a smug look on his face as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Well, that's lovely Fiction. But you shouldn't be working with out enemy. Now Alpheus, please. Get off out submarine."

"Aww come on."

"You've had your fun. Now go."

Alpheus set his cup down before standing up.

"Fine fine I'm leaving."

Kaiko walked Alpheus to the moon pool where Fontaine and Will were securing the Knights and rover. Will and Fontaine didn't look overly surprised to see him. They knew it wouldn't have taken Kaiko long to track him down.

"Get. Out."

Kaiko said while pointing to the moonpool. Alpheus rolled his eyes but didn't try to fight back, he just jumped in. Kaiko let out a sigh of relief. She was really going to have to talk to Fiction about helping random people who broke onto the Aronnax.

"Sooo, what happened."

Kaiko sighed again.

"He and Fiction were working together."

"What?!"

"I know, crazy right?"

"What we're they even doing?!"

At that moment Fiction walked in followed by Ant who was complaining very, very loudly.

"Seriously working with the enemy?!"

"He's not that bad."

"He wanted to use me ad a TEST DUMMY!!"

"He was joking.... probably.... maybe."

"Probably?!"

"It's like 50/50 at this point."

"You are horrible at being reassuring!!"

Fiction smiled awkwardly. Kaiko turned and glared at him.

"Heeeey Kaiko."

"Don't hey Kaiko me Fiction. Care to explain what you were thinking when you let a wanted criminal stay on out submarin?"

"Well, he seemed nice."

"He broke in."

"Very nicely."

"Fiction!"

"What, he didn't even do anything. I think he was just kinda lonely to be honest."

"Are you sure about that?"

"YES I'M SURE!!"

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!