rtte au

This au is consuming my thoughts. Time for some Alpheus content.

Dagur had been travelling with Ryker and his men for a few days now. He'd been keeping an eye out for any new on his sister but so far he'd heard nothing and he was starting to worry. He hoped nothing bad had happened to her, and if anything had happened he'd tracked down those responses and make them pay.

He was already planning some creative revenge when suddenly there was an explosion above his head. When he looked around there were no dragons anywhere. On the deck however there was a man around his age sitting beside a massive sling shot holding some sort of metal ball. Dagur watched as he fiddled with one for a second then loaded it into the sling shot and launched it high into the sky. It exploded.

"WHAT IN THOR'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!"

Ryker screamed as he walked onto deck.

"Oh sorry Ryker did I wake you? I was just testing out my new explosives."

"IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!"

"Yep! It's the perfect time! Stand back I'm going to set another one off."

"Oh no you're not. Get back below deck."

"Oh come on just one mor- hey!!"

Ryker wanting to get back to sleep grabbed Alpheus and dragged him back below deck. Dagur being curious decided to follow. He saw Ryker shove the guy into a cabin then barricade the door so he couldn't get out.

"Come on let me out!! If you don't I'm just going to make more chaos when I get out of here!!"

"Then we'll leave you in there till we get back."

The man fell silent after that. Ryker went back to his room.

Dagur waited until he was sure Ryker was gone before he went to talk to him.

"Hey there."

"What do you want?"

"Rude, I was just going to ask what those things on deck were."

"What?"

"I though they were really cool! And I was hoping you could show me how they work?"

"..... let me out and we have a deal."

Dagur immediately started unbarricading the door. When he finished the two went back out on deck. He learned the guys name was Alpheus and he had a talent for inventing things. The two had a fair bit of fun seeing how many explosions they could set off before Ryker came up to stop them. The answer was eight.

"I SWEAR TO ODIN I DON'T CARE WHAT VIGGO SAYS IF YOU DON'T KNOCK THAT OFF I’LL END YOU!"

As Ryker approached Dagur got between the two.

"Ryker. If you touch a hair on my brothers head you will regret it."

"Brother?"

"Yes. I've decided that Alphues here is now my brother."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"No, now be quiet. My brother here was just showing me how these things work, I think they could be very useful in our fight against hiccup and his dragon riders."

"The dragon riders won't be a problem. Just because you and your crew can't handle a couple of children doesn't mean we can't. And he's not your brother, he's just a waste if space."

As soon as the words left his mouth Dagur lunged at him. He got a good few swings in before a couple crew members dragged them apart. Ryker scowled and went below deck.