Best friends au

DanielleHarris402 requested this! I hope you enjoy!!

It was one minute till midnight on September 30th and Alpheus was just finished decorating the entire submarine top to bottom. He had covered the bridge in spider webs and hung a huge spider in the corner. The kitchen had been redecorated to look like a witches house with several glass bottles filled with mysterious liquids and a cauldron sitting on the table. As well as that there were several potion and speel books layed out around the kitchen and even a life size Witch statue in the corner.

He had also found all of his Halloween themed mugs and bowls. He'd put them in one of his storage closets a while ago and had all but forgotten about them until now. He brought them out and replaced the mugs and bowls in the kitchen with those one.

In the living room Alpheus had put out every horror movie he own. He'd also pulled out the nightmare before Christmas, Finn didn't like it very much but Maddy loved it. Alpheus would often wake up in the middle of the night walk past her room on his way to the kitchen and here 'this is Halloween' playing with Maddy singing along at the top of her lungs. Most of the time he'd keep walking but if it was extremely late he'd walk in and tell her to turn off the TV. Half the time it would be back on again on his way back from the kitchen.

He knew Maddy would be playing it at full volume the second she woke up and went to the living room. He just hoped it wasn't loud enough to wake up Finn. Alpheus was finally finished at 2 in the morning and collapsed onto bed.

It was 8 an when he was woken up by a very annoyed Finn.

"Are you serious."

"Serious about what?"

"It is October first!"

"Yeah, spooky season."

"No its not!! And we're did all this even come from!?"

"A magician never gives away his secrets."

"You're not a magician! You're an idiot with a Halloween obsession."

"Oh shut up Mr singing Christmas carols in November! You're just as bad as me!"

Finn glared at him before waklojg out of the room and getting caught on a cobweb.

"DAMMIT ALPHEUS!!"

Alpheus laughed and him before getting up and helping him get untangled. Then they both made their way to the kitchen. Alpheus was surprised find Fontaine and Maddy both sitting at the kitchen table.

"Fontaine when did you get here?"

"About an hour ago. Love the Halloween decorations by the way."

"Oh come on! Fontaine how could you betray me like this!!"

"Sorry Finn, but this is Halloween."

"I love that movie! We should go watch it!"

"The dvd is sitting in the living room."

"Thanks Alpheus! Come on let's go!"

Fontaine and Maddy ran off to the living room. Finn just sighed.

"I'm gonna have 'this is Halloween' playing in my head for the next week."

"You have to admit it is a great song."

Alpheus and Maddy are 'Halloween starts on October first!' People and Finn is a 'Christmas songs in November first' kinda person. You can not change my mind

Also the mysterious liquids are just fruit juice that Alphues put in fancy bottles because he's extra.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!