requested

This was requested by Shiny_Espeon hope you enjoy!!

It was Kaiko first day of college. She had just gotten off the bus and was dragging her bags towards the dorms building. When she got inside she was greeted by an exhausted looking woman behind the front desk.

"Uh, hi? I'm trying to find my room, could you help me?"

"Name?"

"Oh, it's Kaiko."

"Right on second."

The lady typed something into her computer before turning back to Kaiko.

"You're in room 609, here's your key."

"Oh, uh thank you."

Kaiko made her way over to the elevator only to find that it was broken.

"Great, just my luck."

Kaiko then proceeded to drag her heavy bags up six flights of, it was going alright until the handle broke and she had to carry it up the last two flights. When she finally got to her dorm room she was exhausted. She opened the door and collapsed onto her bed. She didn't even bother changing or unpacking she just fell asleep.

A few hours later she was woken up to the sound of a door opening. She looked up to see a girl around her age walk in.

"Oh, hello I'm Tristan, and you are?"

"Kaiko, nice to meet you."

"You too Kaiko."

Kaiko sat up out on bed and stretched out her arms. She hadn't slept very well, the beds were hard and uncomfortable.

"Do you need any help unpacking?"

"No I'm fine."

The dorm room was incredibly small. There was barley any space to walk around in. The two girls quickly started chatting, as it turns out Tristan was here for a drama degree. After they'd unpacked Tristan insisted they go out for lunch. Kaiko didn't get much choice in the matter.

Meanwhile William Nekton had just walked through the door to his dorm. He was surprised to see his roommate already there.

"Hi there I'm William pleasure to meet you."

Will said as he reached out to shake the man's hand.

"Dolos."

The man replied as he hesitantly shook William's hand.

Will spent the next two hours trying to engage Dolos in some friendly banter, it wasn't going well. Eventually he just decided to leave and head down to a local coffee shop.

He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into something, spilling their drink.

"Oh, my. I am so sorry."

"It's ok, no harm done."

Will looked up and and saw the most beautiful green eyes looking back at him.

"Well, uh atleast let me buy you a drink to make up for it?"

"That would be lovely, thank you."

Will definitely did something like this when they met you can't change my mind

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!