Kaiko adopts every child in the ocean au

Christmas special guys!! Enjoy!!

It was late at night on the dark orca. Alana had just finished all the repairs and was finally able to go to sleep. She was just about to close up the moon pool when Kaiko Nekton popped up in the rover wearing a santa hat.

"Merry Christmas!!"

"Uuuh... merry Christmas?"

"I'll be taking Finn and Maddy would you like to come."

"...no thank you?"

"To bad, get in."

Alana knew better than to argue with the crazy lady and got into the rover. Kaiko smiled then made her way down the hall. Alana decided that she should get some sleep while she still could.

Meanwhile Finn was dragged out of his bed by Kaiko.

"What the-"

"Merry Christmas! You're coming with me!"

"Umm what?"

"Come on. Let's go!"

Finn grumbled and got up.

"There you go! Go meet Alana in the moon pool while I go get your sister."

"Yes mad'ma."

Kaiko started walking towards Maddy's room as Finn made his way to to moon pool where he found Alana fast asleep. Knowing better than to wake the crazy pirate he sat down quietly.

A few minutes later Alana was woken up to the sounds of Maddy screaming. The two looked at eachother then down the hall as Kaiko rounded the corner with Maddy on her shoulder.

"Start the rover!!!"

Finn immediately jumped forward and started the rover. Alana groaned

"I just want to sleep."

Kaiko jumped in and dumped Maddy down on the seat. Finn immediately closed the canopy and took them out of the moonpool.

"Finn what are you doing!! Don't help her."

"Don't argue with the crazy lady Maddy. Its just easier."

"I am not crazy."

"You are Kaiko."

Kaiko huffed before taking the controls off Finn.

When they got back to the Aronnax Kaiko directed the three off them to their rooms. Maddy did not want to go bit Alana was right. It was just easier to go along with what ever Kaiko had planned. When Maddy walked into her room she was not amused to find a pair of Christmas themed Nekton pyjamas. They were very comfortable so she reluctantly put them on. Little did she know that both her brother and Alana had found pairs matching hers.

Less than an hour later Kaiko was sneaking up on Alpheus. She was in the shadow Knight so she could fly under the radar. She was just about to grab him when he turned around.

".... Kaiko?"

"Merry Christmas!!"

Kaiko said as she wrapped her arms around him and sped off towards the Aronnax.

"But me down!"

"Nope! You're spending Christmas with us!!!"

"I am not!!"

Kaiko just smiled at him and continued heading towards the Aronnax. As soon as she was in the moon pool she put the Aronnax into lock down. Just to make sure non of the kids decided to escape.

"Kaiko. Let. Me. Out."

"No. I don't think I will. Now let's get you to bed it's late!"

Kaiko ushered Alpheus out of the moonpool and into a room of his room. Alpheus was not happy to find a pair of Nekton pyjamas on his bed. But he couldn't sleep in his wet suit it was covered in salt water and would only make the bed wet and cold. He pulled on the pyjamas and went to sleep trying not to think about it.

The four were woken up the next morning by Ant running into all of their rooms yelling, "It's Christmas!!! Come on I wanna see what santa got you!!" Alana was not amused and threw a pillow at him.

They allade their way down to the living room discovering on the way that everyone was wearing matching pyjamas.

"The amount of planing they put into our kidnapping concerns me."

"You haven't know Kaiko that long have you?"

The discussion died when they walked into the room and found a ton of wrapped Christmas presents.

"Merry Christmas you guys!"

Kaiko said as she walked by placing a santa hat on each of their heads.

"Go open your presents!"

Finn looked over at Fontaine who look mildly amused.

"What are you smiling at Princess?"

"Oh nothing. Just that you look really nice in your Nekton pyjamas."

Just then Finn heard a click then saw a flash and looked over to see Kaiko taking photos.

"Hey-!"

I guarantee that Fontaine will bring up the pictures at any and every opportunity.

I can't believe this is my 250th chapter wtf

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!

Merry Christmas guys!! And a happy new year!!