Swan Princess au

Alpheus is so done with the Nektons sh*t, enjoy!

"It must be to do with the fact he's a Lumurian cat, they must be really smart or something."

"Yeah something like that, im gonna start teaching him to type more things! Imagine the possibilities, he could be a spy cat!"

Alpheus wanted to scream. How could the Nektons be so smart and so dumb at the same time. Ant immediately dragged Alpheus to his room to begin his training. Alpheus was less than cooperative.

"Stop trying to type your name! Type mine A-N-T!"

"HISS!!"

"Ok, then we're done for the night."

Ant snatched the tablet, kicked Coffee out of his room and went to bed. Alpheus scratched at the door for an hour before giving up and heading to bed.

The next day the decided to check out one of the symbols in the Ephemycron. They decided to go to the Bermuda Triangle, there there a symbol right in the middle of it.

Nektons When they arrived in the Bermuda triangle Alpheus had an uneasy feeling. He tried voicing his concerns to the Nektons but they just thought he was exited to explore. When a giant water beast disappeared right in front of them Alpheus knew it was gonna be a rough day.

Meanwhile Nereus had just arrived back at the Guardians headquarters. He had to have an important conversation with Glaucus and Tethys.

"I think I've found him."

"Who?"

"Alpheus."

"Really where?"

"The Nektons cat. I believe he is Alpheus."

".... have you told the Nektons this?"

"No, what am I supposed to say to them? Hey Kaiko you know you're cat well it's possible that he's not a cat at all and is actually my long lost apprentice."

"You're right we should be sure it's him first."

"But how?"

"A test," Glaucus began "on my island, Alpheus had a hide out we never found it."

"He was always good at hiding things."

Nereus nodded in agreement. He had once hidden Protues' staff from him. To this day he still hadn't found it.

"So we're in agreement, we won't tell the Nektons anything until we're certain."

"And who knows maybe some more time with the Nektons will do Alpheus some good."

When the Nektons finally escaped the void like space Alpheus was relieved. He had sworen the second he was back in his human form he was going to kill the Nektons.

A few hours later the Nektons had settled down onto the couch for movie night. Alpheus was sat on the back of the sofa like usual he was more than a little annoyed when they put on Moana. He hissed and jumped down to steal the remote from Kaiko.

"No, this isn't a toy!"

"I think Coffee wants to watch something else... what about pets life?"

"Come on I never get to watch Moana!"

"Oh shut up Fontaine."

"Exscuse you Moana is the best!"

Eventually they settled on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Alpheus had never seen the movie but he had read the books, he was pretty excited to watch it.

By the time to movie was over everyone except Kaiko and Alpheus had fallen asleep. Kaiko covered he family in blankets before falling asleep on the sofa next to her husband.

Alpheus stayed up for most of the night. He never slept much on the floating market and didn't see a reason to start now. He knew if he was human Nereus or Kaiko would have something to say about it but for now he was safe from their wrath.

Alpheus made his way to the bridge and sat down beside the Ephemycron. He jumped when the door to the bridge opened.

"Oh hello Coffee," Protues said smirking. "Or should I call you Alpheus?"

Alpheus hissed as Protues pulled a sack out from behind his back. He managed to stuff Alpheus into the sack and grab the Ephemycron all without waking the Nektons.

Protues: you know the way that cat glared at me it reminds me of Alpheus
Protues: ...
Protues: Oh no.

Nereus: I am going to be more honest with the Nektons now that I am in charge of Guardians.
Also Nereus: Why would I tell them Coffee is a human?!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works.