Ant Benthos au

This is part two of the au mha_stories12 requested enjoy!!!

It took Alpheus a few hours to catch up with the Nektons. The whole time he was running situations in his head. He was trying to think of ways to get Ant out unseen.

He eventually decided it would be best to have Aria disabled the cameras so he could sneak in. He had already hacked into the Aronnax's system and was waiting for the Nektons to go to sleep before he put his plan into action.

When the Nektons finally fell asleep Alpheus immediately ran to the air locks. Luckily for him the Nektons rarely locked the moon pool and tonight was no different. When he got inside he quietly made his way to the room the Nektons where keeping Ant in. The door was unfortunately locked it would take Alpheus several minutes to open it.

When he finally got it open he walked into the room to find Ant fast asleep. He sighed and shook his head. Of course his little brother would be more focused on sleeping than escaping. Alpheus walked over and flicked Ant's ear.

"Wake up idiot."

"Heeeeyyy! I was having a nice dream."

"You shouldn't be sleeping, now come on we're leaving."

"Can't I stay a little longer? They have cookies!"

"We can steal their cookies on the way out. Now let's go."

Alpheus pulled Ant out of the bed and dragged him out of the room and towards the kitchen. He grabbed the cookie jar and then continued to drag Ant towards the moon pool.

"Alpheuuuus."

"What."

"I'm tired can this rescue wait till morning?"

"No, now let's go."

Alpheus had to practically carry Ant to the moon pool. Alpheus turned the last corner right before the moon pool room. That's when he came face to face with Kaiko.

"Hello Alpheus."

"Kaiko."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Well lovely chatting to you but I've got to go!"

Alpheus speed walked past Kaiko Ant in tow. Kaiko tried to stop them but the two managed to escape.

When they finally got back to Aria Ant immediately ran to his room so he could go to sleep (and to avoid Alpheus' lecture). Alpheus wasn't far behind him. He put the cookie jar in the kitchen on his way there. He figured Ant would have all the cookies ate before he woke up in the morning, bit he was far to tired to care.

When Alpheus woke up the next morning the first thing he did was get a cup of coffee. He noticed the empty cookie jar on the counter and figured that Ant must be awake. He shook his head. He'd have to have a with Ant about yesterday, but that could wait until after breakfast.

I finished this a week ago and forgot to upload it I'm so sorry!

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!