best friends au

DanielleHarris402 requested this I hope you all enjoy!!

It was late, well past midnight. Fontaine was away and staring at the ceiling. She sighed, grabbed her lap top and called Finn.

"Hey Fontaine, what's up?"

"Can't sleep, what are you doing?"

"We're watching a movie, Alpheus fell asleep and now we're seeing what we can stack on him before he wakes up."

Finn turned the camera and Fontaine could see Alpheus fast asleep with several chairs, dishes and even a cake stacked on top of him.

"He's going to kill you when he wakes up."

"I know, but this is fun."

"Fontaine do us a favour and steal the Ephemycron."

Fontaine smiled

"Dies that mean you guys are close by?"

"Of course! We can be there in five minutes!"

"Shhh you'll wake him and I want to put the Ephemycron on first."

Fontaine chuckled and hung up. She then snuck onto the bridge, where her brother was waiting.

"Oh hey Ant what are you doing up."

"I'm trying to figure out what this symbol means, it's completely different from all the others."

"Maybe you should take a brake and try again tomorrow?"

Ant rubbed his eyes.

"Maybe, I could use a fresh start."

Ant was just about to leave when Fontaine's comm when off.

"FONTAINE!!! Abort!! Alpheus woke up and he said he's going to feed us to the Kraken!!!"

"We might need to hide out on the Aronnax for a few days!"

Fontaine and her brother sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Fon-"

Fontaine jumped forward and grabbed the Ephemycron. She then ran as fast as she could to the moon pool.

"Hey guys bit of a problem."

"FONTAINE GET BACK HERE!!"

"Please tell me Alpheus has calmed down!!"

"Sort of, he's just glaring at us."

"Come get me NOW!!!"

Fontaine jumped into the rover and made her way out. Ant followed her in the shadow Knight.

"FONTAINE GET BACK HERE!!!!"

Fontaine muted her comm and made her way towards Alpheus' sub. She was half why there when the engines broke down.

"What the- oh God Dammit! ANT!"

Ant was just out, he was holding one of the engines. Fontaine huffed and turned back on her comm.

"What do you want Ant?"

"Why are you stealing the Ephemycron! I heard what Finn said! Are you working with Alpheus?!"

"Whaaaat I'm not working with Alpheus, noooo."

At that moment Alpheus' voice came over comms.

"Fontaine, I know Finn told you to steal the Ephemycron, if you haven't put it back yet please bring it with you."

"Not a good time Alpheus."

"SEE I KNEW IT!!!"

"Look, just give him a chance, he's actually pretty nice."

"No no way I don't believe it."

"Well come see, he'll be here soon."

"What do you mean he'll be here soon?! No no! I'm not in the mood to fight him!!"

"Good, cause I'm not in the mood to fight either."

Ant jumped and turned to his side where Alpheus was sitting. He looked exhausted and annoyed.

"Fontaine put your mask on we're leaving."

"NO! Not with the Ephemycron you're not!"

"Fine, Fontaine leave it let's go."

"Ok, can we have pizza?"

"NO!! GOD DAMMIT JUST LET ME SLEEP!!!!"

"No, where's the fun in that?"

Fontaine put on her mask and opened the canapé. She swam out and grabbed onto Alpheus arm. They then sped off towards Alpheus' submarine. Ant chased after them.

"FONTAINE HOW DARE YOU!!! I'M TELLING MUM!!!"

"You do that, I'll be long gone before she wakes up."

They just made it inside the air lock. After they'd locked the door Ant continued to bang on it for a few minutes before zipping off to get his parents.

"Soooo, Alpheus. Can I stay here for a while? I'm pretty sure I'm grounded for life."

"Fine, whatever, you're boyfriend's already living here."

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"Surrreee."

Alpheus f*cking knows, he knows Finn and Fontaine both like eachother he has to listen to both of them talk about eachother all the time. He's sick of it.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!!