requested

Requested by DanielleHarris402

Ant and Fontaine were both having bad days. All the cookies were gone so Ant couldn’t have any. Fontaine's favourite guitar pic was missing and no matter how hard she searched she couldn't find it. She had to order another one and it would take weeks to get there.

They both thought the day couldn't get any worse. They were both immediately corrected when the dark orca showed up on sonar.

A few minutes later Ant and Fontaine were thrown into a storage closet by an apologetic Finn and an annoyed Maddy. The two started looking for an escape as soon as the door closed. Unfortunately they couldn't find anything, with nothing else to do the two sat on the floor and waited.

Less than ten minutes later Maddy rushed in.

"You two!! We need your help!"

".... sorry what?"

"That idiot Daniel's is here! We need your help to get rid of him!!"

Ant's eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh I am in! What's the plan!!"

"Ant, shouldn't we talk about this?!"

"What's there to take about. You want to screw with Daniels right?"

"Yes-"

"Then it's settled! Lead the way Maddy."

Maddy smiled and lead the Nektons out of the storage closet. She showed them where they kept all their equipment and diving suits and told them to pick a suit and get changed.

"You can't seriously expect us to wear these Maddy."

"Well you can't wear your Nekton suits, they don't exactly scream 'fear me!' You know."

"I'll have you know that these suits do indeed scream fear me!"

"Sure, Ant. Now get changed you've got five minutes."

Maddy shut the door and left the two to get changed.

Five minutes later the two were making their way to the moon pool. Maddy was waiting for them in the red claw with Finn and Alana.

"Took you long enough! Let's go!!"

"We're coming! Calm down!"

"Wait, why are they coming with us?"

"I need more people to help with the plan dummie!"

"I'm not a dummie."

"You are."

"Am not!"

"Are you to done, I haven't slept in like....... I don't know how many hours."

Ant and Fontaine climbed into the back of the red claw as the siblings continued arguing. Alana was to tired to deal with them and eventually just lifted Maddy out of the front seat.

"Fontaine get in the front. I'm not listening to this for another three hours."

"... what do you mean three hours?"

Fontaine asked as she say down in the front seat.

"Daniels is three hours away."

Finn response as he closed the canopy and took them out of the moonpool.

"....WHAT?!"

I'm just imagining Ant and Maddy glaring at eachother from either side of a sleeping Alana. She had to sit in the middle after the two go into fights about who would be the best pirate.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works.