Kaiko adopts every child au

Hammerhead is a bad father and Kaiko wants his kids. Suggested by DanielleHarris402 enjoy!

Hammerhead was once again looking for treasure. He'd heard rumours that there was a huge hoard of treasure in a booby trapped ruin. Many pirates had tried their luck at finding it none had succeeded. Hammerhead was determined to be the first.

When they arrived at the ruin it was quite too quite, Hammerhead didn't like it. Neither did Alana, she had a bad feeling about it, Hammerhead had that look in his eyes, like he was planning something. She made up some excuse to return to the med bay and called Kaiko.

"Alana, I wasn't expecting a call from you, is something wrong?"

"Hammerhead's up to something."

"Do you know what?"

"No I'm sorry, I'll send you our coordinates."

Alana sent the coordinates and immediately closed the channel before Kaiko could ask anymore questions.

With Finn and Maddy things were going badly. Hammerhead didn't want to risk himself or his crew so hid brilliant idea was to send his kids in unsupervised. Finn was refusing to let Maddy go inside, she let him because she really didn't want to go either. The ruin was dark and all the talk of boby traps had left her on edge.

"We're not going in there!"

"Come on, think of the treasurer!"

"I don't care about the treasure!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Hammerhead shoved them inside.

"AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE GOT THE TREASURER!!"

Finn and Maddy reluctantly went through the ruins. They entered the first room and decided to just sit and wait for Hammerhead to give up. Unfortunately Hammerhead seemed to guess that's what they'd do and proceeded to yell at them through their comms.

"AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SITTING DOWN TILL YOU'RE DONE!!"

"AW COME ON!!"

Finn and Maddy once again stood up. They both made their way into the next section of the ruin. Maddy stayed behind Finn she had a bad feeling about this place. When they walked into the next room Finn stepped onto a pressure plate and a arrow whizzed right by his face.

"Ok, that was to close for comfort."

"Agreed, we should go back."

"But if we go back we'll have to face dad's wrath..."

"And if we keep going we'll probably trigger another trap..."

".... boby traps it is."

Meanwhile the Aronnax had just arrived at the ruin. Kaiko was the first one out the door.

"HAMMERHEAD!!"

"What are you doing here Nektons?!"

"Do you know how dangerous these ruins are, you can't seriously be considering going inside!"

"Of course not, I'm not an idiot, I sent Finn and Madiline inside to check it out."

"WHAT!?!"

Kaiko ran into the ruin while the rest of her family dealt with the pirates.

"FINN! MADDY WHERE ARE YOU!!"

"OVER HERE!!"

Kaiko ran around the corner and started down a hallway until she found them.

"Are you two ok?"

"Fine, be careful there are traps everywhere!"

"I know that! Come on, let's get you two out of here it's not safe."

Maddy and Finn followed Kaiko outside and to the Aronnax. They could hear their dad and the Nektons yelling at eachother. They were glad when Kaiko took them onto the Aronnax, they were safe.

"You two wait here, I need to go talk to your father."

Kaiko left the pair in the living room and marched outside. She was going to have a long talk with Hammerhead.

Kaiko's gonna punch him we always knew she would.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!