little monster au

Here we go again, enjoy.

After Ant had finished scubbing the market off of his wall he started thinking of ways for revenge. When Ant was finally done and walked down the hall to the kitchen he found Alpheus sitting on the counter eating his cookies.

"Hey! You can't eat those!"

"Kaiko said I could."

"Well I'm saying you can't!"

Ant grabbed the cookie jar climbed up on the counter and put the cookie jar on top of the shelves.

"HEY!! That's not fair!!"

"I think it's plenty fair. Now come on."

Ant dragged Alpheus out of the kitchen and down towards the moonpool.

"Where are you taking me!?"

"Back to your own submarine! Maybe then you'll finally stop bothering me and my family!"

"Ant. Let go."

"No can do Alpheus."

"I'm warning you Ant. Don't make me do this."

"Ha! There's nothing you can possibly do to make me change my mind."

Alpheus stared at him for a few minutes before he dropped to the floor and started waling. Ant jumped and spun around to face him.

"Hey! Stop that!!"

Alpheus only sobbed louder.

"Hey, no please I don't wanna be grounded again!! I'll give you back the cookies just please stop!!"

"Ok, deal."

Alpheus immediately stopped crying and stood up. Ant let out a sigh of relief, at least he wasn't dieing today.

"Get me the cookies now or I'll do it again."

"Alright, alright, let's go."

Alpheus followed Ant towards the kitchen. Ant was brainstorming ways to get rid of Alpheus but he was coming up blank. He didn't know if baby Alpheus still had the same hacking and engineering skills that adult Alpheus had. Either way he wasn't willing to risk it so anything involving the rover was out. He couldn't ask Fontaine for help she always took Alpheus' side. He was sure she know and was just torturing him.

He had briefly considered just throwing Alpheus in the moon pool and hoping he couldn't swim but his parents would kill him.

When they got to the kitchen they found Will and Nereus talking.

"Hi dad, Nereus."

"Hello Mr Nekton."

"Hello you two. Alpheus this in Nereus. He's a uh, a friend of ours."

Nereus smiled at him.

"Hello Alpheus, its a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Ant you said you'd get me a cookie!!"

"Right right."

Ant sighed and grabbed the cookie jar.

"Good to see you to finally getting along."

"Yeah! Ant said he'd show me his comic books!!"

Ant absolutely did not but atleast Alpheus wasn't turning his parents against him. Ant handed a cookie to Alpheus.

"Well before that I need to talk to Ant, why don't you wait here with Nereus?"

Ant followed his dad as he left the room. As soon as the door closed Nereus turned to Alpheus and attempted to make small talk.

"So Alpheus? Have you been with the Nektons for long?"

"F*ck off old man I've got things to do."

Alpheus said before walking out of the room leaving Nereus stunned. He just sat there for a few minutes until Ant came back.

"Have you seen Alpheus?"

"Uh, he uh..... he uh left."

"....oh great."

Ant turned to walk out when Nereus stopped him.

"Ant, do you think that there's a possibility that... Alphues remembered everything?"

"YES!!!!! FINALLY!!!!"

Alpheus has no idea whats coming for him.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works.