new head cannons/ aus/ incorrect quotes

Head cannons and incorrect quotes will now be combined, enjoy!!!

Finn and Maddy both get clingy when they're sick. Finn calls Fontaine and talks to her for hours, Fontaine is both endured and a little worried cause he looks like he's about to pass out. Maddy on the other hand just grabs onto Alana or Finn and just refuses to let go. Alana regularly goes about her day with Maddy asleep on her back.

Like six or seven years after Finn and Maddy leave the dark orca they run into Alpheus. They accidentally spill Alpheus' coffee and buy him a new one. They get to talking and realise that they are both hiding from the Nektons and start sharing stories.
"Kaiko once dragged me off of the floating market and locked me in a bedroom before going back for my sister."
"That's nothing, do you know they have a tranquilliser gun, I found that out the hard way."

Here me out, an au where Kaiko gets cursed and starts randomly turning into a dragon. She uses her new found skill to kidnap some kids.

Fontaine, bursting into a room full of woa: I am here to warn you that there may be a criminal in your midst
Finn, in disguise: Is that so

Finn: Honey bun?
Fontaine: Yeah?
Finn: *blushing* I mean, do you want one?
Fontaine: oh yeah, sure. Sugar?
Finn: Ya?
Fontaine: *blushing* I was asking if you wanted some in your coffee.
Finn: oh, um, sure.
Both: *flustered*
Ant: thry need to stop, this is getting embarrassing.
Maddy: agreed

Fontaine: I mean, I could google my questions about geography, but on the other hand I could text my older brother the simple statement "I wanna know about (country name)" and I'll get a fifteen paragraph about whatever place I want.
Fontaine: that 18 year old is my most trusted source and he gets to infodump. Win win!

Kaiko, sucker punching an WOA agent for kidnapping Alpheus: That’s for kidnapping my son!
Agent: What are you talk-?
Alpheus: She’s talking about me! -Wait, I’m your son?
Kaiko: I don’t know! I’m still angry with you!

Kayda: So how's the family?
Alpheus: I accidentally gained 2 kids since the last time we talked.
Kayda:
Alpheus: What?
Kayda: I thought you were... *hand thing* y'know.
Alpheus: I am, I just somehow adopted them all
Kayda: How are they?
Alpheus: *Thinks about how Maddy got her foot stuck in a paint can once and walked around spreading paint all over the HQ* They're nice

Fontaine: Being gay is a constant battle between "I wish to sit on a window bench with my lover, our legs tangling as we listen to the birds" and "Hey, let's go throw rocks at fascists."
Alpheus: If the window's open and you time it right, you can do both.

Kaiko, packing her kids lunches after an argument: This was NOT made with love today, just so you all know

Finn: I put a little note in your bag to tell you that I love you.
Fontaine, opening her bag: This is a 10 page letter.

Alpheus: Why does nobody warn me when we have people over? I just walked downstairs in a pair of Batman boxers and a shirt that says, "Say hey if you're gay" and there were like eight people over.
Fontaine: Did any of them say hey?
Alpheus: Jess did.

Finn: So, what was your childhood like?
Alpheus: You need to be a level ten friend to access my tragic backstory.

Alpheus: I made my therapist cry?
Fontaine: That means you win

Kaiko: Somewhere out there there is a tree who’s soul purpose on this earth is to replace the oxygen that you waste.
Hammerhead:....
Kaiko: Go find it and apologize

Will: Don’t kill me, I have a wife.
Kidnapper: You think I care about that?
Will: No, this isn’t a plea for mercy. It’s a warning.
Kidnapper: Wha-
Kaiko: [kicking down the door] ARE YOU READY TO DIE?!

Alpheus: What did you three do?
Alana, Maddy and Finn:....
Alpheus: You’re not in trouble, I just need to know if I have to lie to the police again or not.

Alpheus: Why don't we just binge-watch a tv show? I'm thinking Dora the Explorer.
Ant: You really don't know how old I am, do you?
Alpheus: I know you're older than eight and younger than me. Also you need to learn Spanish.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!!