requested

Requested by Wolfgril12005.

For the last few weeks something felt off. Kaiko had been throwing up every morning. Will was really starting to worry. He eventually managed to persuade Kaiko to go to a doctor.

"Mrs Nekton your blood works are back and I've got some good news."

"You do?"

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

"I'm what?"

After they had gotten over the initial shock they were delighted. The two were ecstatic as they drove home. The entire ride they talked about baby names and which room they would turn into a nursery. They weren't quite sure how to tell Fontaine and Ant about their new little sibling but they figured they'd cross that bridge when they came to it.

After a few days they sat Fontaine and Ant down at the table. Fontaine and Ant were both nervous. They thought there parents had caught them when they were up to no good. They were both desperately trying to think of ways to talk themselves out of this.

"Ant, Fontaine, we-"

"Ok mum before you say anything it was an accident."

"Yeah and no one got hurt. Well except for this one guy."

"But he definitely deserved it."

"And we definitely learnt from out mistake."

"And we definitely won't do it again."

"What are you two talking about? I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant."

There was silence for a few seconds before.

"YESS!! I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!!"

"I hope its a girl, I can't deal with another Ant."

"Well either way we have to teach them the art of pranks!"

"Of course, the second they can walk."

"No, no way. We do not need all three of you getting into trouble."

"But daaaad."

"But nothing."

After that Fontaine and Ant were dead set on helping set up the nursery. It was right beside their parents room so that they could get to them quickly. Just incase something happened.

They were in the middle of picking witch paint to use on the crib when Fontaine 'accidentally' flicked some paint at Ant. This lead to an all out paint war. When Will checked on them three hours later the once white walls were covered in splashes of paint in all different colours. The same thing could be said about the ceiling and his kids. William sighed, this was going to take hours to clean up.

Will sent his kids to get cleaned up while he started cleaning down the walls. Unfortunately most of the paint had already dried. It took him the rest of the day to clean it.

When Kaiko and Will came back from the hospital with their new baby Ant and Fontaine were practically bouncing off the walls. They were so excited to meet them.

"Guys meet your new little sister, Chole."

"Hi Chole, I'm Ant I'm your big brother."

"And I'm your big sister Fontaine."

Chole looked at them with wide eyes, she seemed curious about the two. Ant and Fontaine spent most of the night in their sisters room. Kaiko said they could as long as they didn't wake her. All through the night Chole never woke up. Kaiko found Ant and Fontaine the next morning fast asleep on the ground next to her crib.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!!