Too Much - Elvis (NSFW)

A/N: i wrote part of this at work, which is very bold

Elvis hated losing. He would play it off as though it was all fun and games, but when it was just the two of you, you knew how upset he'd get. He was determined to win, or to bend the rules somehow to win.

One night it was late and you were exhausted, the last thing you wanted was any sort of physical intimacy. You turned him down when he tried, which he took in stride. Elvis wasn't the type to force anything on you.

"Sorry baby, I'm not up for it."

"Don't apologize," he said, throwing his hands behind his head as he relaxed into the bed. "You just don't want no mind blowing orgasms."

You rolled your eyes at his teasing, tucking yourself under the covers. "Good night Elvis."

"I bet I can make you come at least 5 times in one night."

Your brows rose and you gave him a side glance, "5?"

He nodded, "yup."

"You could definitely do more than 1... hell probably more than 3, but 5 seems excessive for anyone baby."

"If I had the whole night, I could probably get all the way up to 10?"

"That so?" You raised an eyebrow, feeling a warmth spread through you at what he was suggesting.

Elvis nodded, "yup. You let me know the night, and I'll rock your world baby."

Then he kissed your cheek and rolled over in the bed, turning his light off so he could sleep. Despite the exhaustion you had felt earlier, were feeling now, a tingling sensation of excitement towards what the future could bring was inevitable. You tried to sleep and not imagine what 10 orgasms would feel like.

He didn't try anything until the next week. You were washing the dishes when you felt a pair of hands come to hug your hips, thumbs pulling at your dress. Instinctively you leaned into him.

Elvis whispered into your ear, "tonight a good night doll?"

"Okay."

"Tell me you want this," he kissed your neck. "One word otherwise and this whole thing can get dropped baby."

You shuddered under his touch, leaning your head back. "I want this. I'll tell you when it's too much."

That was all Elvis needed, his tongue caressing your neck before pulling the skin into his mouth. He murmured, "keep washing."

As you tried to continue cleaning the dishes and ignore the feeling of him, it seemed to grow himself. His touch was everywhere. Elvis had started to pull your dress up and around your hips, his hand dipping into your panties and holding your sex, which was now drenched. You rolled your hips, trying to focus on the pan. You'd been scrubbing the same spot for a minute straight just trying to ignore his thumb as it flicked over your clit.

His mouth was nibbling up and down the length of your neck and along your shoulder. Somehow he'd gotten the strap of your dress down, and he'd pulled your breast free so he could pinch at your nipple. Elvis's tongue seemed to know exactly what areas where sensitive and he timed each stroke of his fingers perfectly with his kisses. His hand gathered some of your wetness at your opening, then brought it up to circle your clit. That seemed to do it for you. You clutched the edge of the counter, moaning into the air as he picked up his speed. Elvis circled you, slowing down only to roll back with a passion that sent your back arching. He bit down at the juncture between your neck and your shoulder right as he circled your clit for the last time and you came hard.

Stars danced across your vision, your legs seemed to spasm under you, as you came on his hand. Elvis held you up. A warmth spread throughout your body like fire and your moans almost sounded like cries but in the best way. Elvis had only fingered you and kissed you, and your entire body was shaking from the effects of the orgasm.