A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action - Austin Butler (NSFW)

A/N: y'all really wanted his one and it's a long ass time in the making. Sorry it's short!

The touch of Austin seemed to set you on fire. Your arms were around his neck, pulling his body flush against you as one of his hands stayed on the counter to ground you. You hadn't even realized you'd spread your legs until Austin stood right in the middle, his hardened erection rubbing against your clothed core. You gasped at the sensation.

Austin peppered hot, open mouth kisses down your neck. His hand on your waist travelled up, fingers barely touching the underside of your boob as if asking for consent. You pulled him away to tear the shirt off of you. Now was the time to be very grateful for not wearing a bra. Austin's gaze almost immediately darkened at the sight of your breasts. Your nipples hardened against the cool air and perked up. Austin took it as an invitation for his kisses to go lower, his mouth widening to take more of you.

"Oh lord," he murmured against your skin, watching your body writhe with arousal beneath him. "I could eat you alive."

"Do it."

Austin went back for your lips. They were a little swollen from his kisses but it seemed to only add to the pleasure. You went for his shirt, pulling it off his head and reaching for his pants. Within a minute, you two had gotten each other's pants down enough.

You looked at his cock in between kisses. The tip was glistening with precum, curved towards his stomach and long. He wasn't particularly thick like other men but he was long, and he was sturdy. You licked your lips in anticipation but Austin didn't let you entertain that thought for a second.

His lips tasted like honey and the pizza you were eating, his hair was so incredibly soft you were shocked it was his, and his shoulders were tan and wide. The man was covered in freckles and you wanted to kiss each and every one. Including the one near his base.

He lined himself up at your entrance, looking into your eyes for confirmation. You nodded vehemently and threw your head back as he started inside of you. He went slowly, easing his cock into you until the hilt hit your labia. You took several deep breaths, adjusting to the feeling of being so full. And you were full of Austin, the thought seemed wild beyond belief.

He waited until you signaled that you were ready, and his fingers immediately went to your clit. He started in slow motions timed with his thrusts but you didn't want that. You wanted animalistic, passionate sex that didn't require a wind up. Your history with him was wind up enough, you just wanted to be properly fucked.

Grinding your hips experimentally, you found the spot that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. You urged him to go faster as you dug your hands into his hair. Austin didn't hesitate a moment, spreading your legs as far as they could go so he could properly pound into you.

"Good girl... taking it so good for me," Austin said, his voice raspy. He grunted and threw his head back. The lines of his neck made you shudder, he was a fucking Greek God.

You kept up your pace, feeling the addition of his fingers on your clit send you in hyperdrive. Faster, faster, faster, you encouraged Austin to thrust as deep as he could. Then that spot in your core started to melt and you knew you wouldn't last much longer.

"Good girl," he cooed, holding onto your hips as he thrusted. Beads of sweat traveled down his abdomen and led to the sight of his cock driving in and out of you, slick with your arousal. The sight was too much, the sound was too much.

You moaned Austin's name loudly into the apartment, back arching and stars dancing across your vision as you came. Austin followed after, sending a final pump before coming.

When he pulled out, the two of you were desperately gasping for air. You were covered in sweat and sure you looked all types of foul, but Austin looked just perfect. He looked like those ads showing off the most perfect man that you could never dream of having. And you had. On the counter of your kitchen where a half eaten pizza sat on the other side.

Austin smiled and helped you off the counter. Your limbs felt like jelly but you quickly darted into the restroom to take care of business. You took the robe from the back of the door and wrapped it around yourself before coming back.

Austin had pulled his pants back on but he had now intention of leaving. He leaned against the counter, the same counter he had just ravished you on, and are a slice of pizza. When you stood in the door way he smiled to himself and gave you a little wave.

Giggling, you waved back.