Mine - Elvis (NSFW)

A/N : Request by @MrsBTSForever this is not my best genre of smut but I tried my hardest

You adjusted the hem of your skirt but knew it wasn't covering much. You tried to subtly sip your drink while scanning the bar, watching for Elvis. But you couldn't see him, at least not yet. That was fine with you, it was all part of the game.

You allowed yourself to arch your back a tad as you reached for a napkin, your ass daring to pop from under your tight black dress and your breasts pressing against the low cut. A challenge and a tease. It didn't surprise you when you soon felt the warmth of a man behind you, but you knew without turning that it wasn't Elvis. This man smelled of cheap cologne and beer. Mr Presley did not wear cheap cologne, nor did he drink liquor. His fingers brushed along your back as he moved to your side.

"Hello... buy you a drink?" The man said in a gravelly voice, finally coming into your vision. He leaned against the bar, eyes openly running up and down your form. Your thighs pressed against one another at the idea that Elvis was watching, waiting.

He wasn't an ugly man, with curly blonde hair that covered his forehead and bright brown eyes. But you barely even looked at him, instead sipping from your gin and tonic and batting your lashes. The red of your lipstick stained the straw, and you saw him watching intently as you pulled it in between your cherry lips.

"Sure," you went to say your order but he ignored you, going to speak to the bartender.

"One beer and one tequila, for the lady."

"Tequila?" You repeated, cocking an eyebrow. You sat on one of the stools, crossing your legs. His eyes scanned over your leg, now more exposed. You leaned in, aware of how the position made your breasts pop from the thin cloth of your dress. Your nipples were hard. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

He smirked, "and what if I am?"

"Word of the wise, don't try to get anyone drunk," you said, your voice low and dangerously sultry. "If they want to sleep with you, they don't need alcohol to do it."

He leaned over, boldly setting a hand on your knee, "that so?"

Before you had the chance to shove his hand off your leg, the strong grasp of a man's hands clutched your waist. The familiar masculine floral scent surrounded you and you felt comfortable knowing Elvis was here. The other man lifted his hand from you, tucking it deep in his pocket.

"Darlin," Elvis drawled, eyes trained on this other man. "May I have a word?"

His grip was tight, fingers digging through the fabric and into the flesh of your waist. You relished in the feeling, glancing at him. He looked handsome as all hell, in a black suit that hugged his lean frame, a red neck scarf to balance his black hair. His jaw was set and you wanted to kiss the hard line.

"Of course, baby."

You sat up, dropping some cash onto the counter and walked with Elvis holding you. This was all apart of the game. While part of you feared how angry Elvis would be, the warmth in between your legs said differently. There was a reason you'd worn this slutty dress to a sleazy bar, knowing Elvis would come and punish you. He knew it too, and that's why his pace seemed to speed up as he got onto the sidewalk.

You thought he'd take you to a hotel room, but he couldn't seem to wait as he pulled you into a dark alley not far from the bar. Within seconds your back was flush against the wall, one of his hands on the wall next to your head as the other skated down your body. His fingers were feverish and made you clench your thighs.

"Care you explain?" He said through gritted teeth, his eyes drinking you in.

"Explain what?" You played along, pouting your cherry red lips.