100k Reads Author's Note

Hi! This is Josephine Elizabeth, the author of this little one shot book. Normally I don't make long author's notes because you're here for Elvis Presley and Austin Butler, not for me, and I understand that.

However, this has been the largest book I've ever done after I just reached over 100,000 reads today. That is incredible. I just wanted to say thank you for the support, it truly is something I did not expect and I appreciate each and every one of you who read this silly little book and enjoy it. Your comments and likes truly make my day and I've screenshot many of them for days when I feel poorly about myself.

I wanted to do something to thank you, however I don't know quite what to do. I update just about every day, so I understand that a new chapter isn't all that exciting. One thing I considered is collecting as many requests as you guys can here. Any idea, no matter how vague, please drop it and I can work on it.

Another potential thought would be a Snapchat group chat dedicated to our love of Elvis and the movie. Anyone interested can message me and I will invite them. Just some thoughts.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support. It's been absolutely remarkable and as I get into a busier season of my life I really want to give what I can for you while still enjoying it myself.

That is all my loves, thank you for everything!!!