I Can't Stop Loving You - Austin Butler (NSFW)

A/N: again, busy in life but not busy for porn

Austin was never easy to fool, he seemed to be overly conscious of the world around him and your emotions. You'd tried to hide your intentions through the night. All attempts at seduction were to be subtle and, well, sexy. But either Austin had a sixth sense to detect something amiss or you were a horrific seducer, because he caught on instantly. He wanted to know what was wrong. So you sighed, sat awkwardly on the edge of the couch, and answered honestly, "Austin, I want to have sex with you tonight."

Austin smiled to himself, looking down for a second, "okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. Y/N, I would love to have sex with you."

You didn't really know how to respond to that, so you coughed slightly looked away. Austin laughed softly and you looked back with nervousness. "What? What's the matter?"

"Nothing baby. I just think it's cute you went and asked like that. It's sweet." He smiled that beautiful, crooked smile again. Why was that so romantic? The way he was looking at you, his earnestness, made your heart flutter inside your chest. Your cheeks got pink as you looked anywhere but him, though Austin's eyes never left your face for a moment.

He looked handsome today. Though, in truth, he always did. He wore a simple white t-shirt and black jeans, but they hugged his lean and muscular body beautifully. Austin was a picture of perfection in a way that made your thighs clench. He walked over to offer his hand to you. You took it. His hands were larger than yours, palms and fingertips calloused. But they were strong and warm. Austin lead you towards the bedroom, guiding you until you were standing in front of the bed.

"You want this?"

"Please, Austin."

That was all the confirmation he needed. Austin leaned down and took your lips in his, his mouth claiming you in a primal way. This kiss was different than the past ones. He had always been passionate and he'd always been patient, neither of those things had changed. But there seemed to be a slight urgency to this. Like the idea of getting to have sex with you was so appealing he was fighting to keep himself back. You didn't want that. You wanted Austin for all he was.

So your arms came up to clutch his shoulders, letting your nails dig into his skin a little in the way he liked. Austin's hands came to your waist, squeezing and pulling your dress up with his fingers. When he paused to tear it off of you, he audibly moaned at the sight of the simple lingerie.

He ran his fingers along the edge cupping your breast, "God damn it, Y/N. You know how to make a man go crazy."

You giggled, kissing him passionately as he nearly ripped the lingerie off of you. You started to undress him, pulling his shirt off his broad shoulders and fingers fumbling with the belt buckle until it came undone. Now the both of you were naked.

You tore away from the kiss to look at him and his body. He was lean and tall, thin muscle roping his chest and arms. The adorable freckles that dotted his cheeks continued on his shoulders, his arms, his whole body. Some day you would kiss each and every freckle on this man. Light blonde chest hair dusted his pectorals and you ran your fingers through it, following the little happy trail to his cock. It, like the rest of him, was long. It curved up towards his stomach, the end dripping with precum.

Austin kissed you, guiding you until you were on the bed with him over you. One hand supported him as the other dipped between your legs, finding you already wet to the touch. While his tongue dipped into your mouth, his fingers dipped into your opening. Austin found your clit and drew lazy circles around it, making you grind your hips to meet his fingers.

He pulled away, bringing his hand to his mouth to suck away your juices, before going to position himself near your entrance. He asked again, his voice rough, "this is what you want?"

"Please Austin."

"Do you want this?" He said more firmly, needing a more direct answer from you.

"Yes Austin."

Slowly, as slowly as he could, Austin inserted himself into you. You gasped. It hurt a little, hurt more than you expected. He was trying to go slowly so as to not overwhelm you but you still felt tears prick your eyes as he adjusted himself to fill you. It would get better, you knew it, and the pain itself was leaving to more of discomfort. Austin knew this and was doing all he could to make this easier, to get to the sexy part. His hand came down to your clit, working it slowly as he started with his first thrust.

"You're doing so good baby. So damn good."

It took a few thrusts and a few strokes of your clit, but his cock hit something inside of you that you'd never tapped before. You gasped, legs spasming as his touch on your clit aligned with that space inside you. It was good. It was damn good.

You started to moan, and Austin leaned down to kiss you. He wanted to drink in your moans. His ministrations picked up, timing each and everything he could so your back was arching and your toes were curling under his touch. It was everything.

Your hips started to grind to meet him. You started to relish in the feeling of fullness and encouraged Austin to increase his speed. Austin thrusted into you with all of him, sweat forming on his beautifully tanned skin as his cock slid in and out of you.

"You look stunning, fucking beautiful," he moaned breathlessly. "I love you so much."

You moaned, writhing under him. "Say it again."

"I love you. I love you. I can't stop loving you."

You gasped, back arching. The pressure was building inside you, you were so close, it was so so so near, you could taste it. And then it came and you screamed. Fiery liquid went through your veins, coating you in a layer of sweat as stars completely flooded your vision. Your body felt like the most delicious type of jelly.

Austin followed soon after, a few messy thrusts and pulled out to come spurting on the sheets beside you. The two of you took deep, shaky breaths as you came down from your orgasm.

Austin went to the bathroom and got a rag, cleaning his mess and cleaning you. Then he got into the bed, pulling you into his arms. He kissed your forehead, letting out a content sigh, "I can't stop loving you, baby."