Shake, Rattle, and Roll - Austin Butler (NSFW)

A/N : request by @gm812416sp738382929 Thank you SO much for your patience!!

Your knee was tapping like a 1930s journalist in a courtroom. Bobbing up and down, your heel clacking on the plastic of the floor. You and Austin were on a plane, on your way to your very first red carpet as an actress. You couldn't believe you'd made it, and you couldn't believe Austin had set time aside to come with you. He'd said it was important but you were so scared that it would all end miserably.

He glanced up from the book he was reading, an old favorite. 'What We Talk About When We Talk About Love.' The pages were a little crooked and the spine had seen better days, but he held it like it was an artifact. His lips were pink and bright, and he looked to you with a soft smile.

"Everything alright, dear?"

"Mmhmm," you mumbled sharply, looking to the floor. You had to bring a hand to your knee to stop it from bouncing. "Peachy."

"Sure," he said, bringing a hand to rest over yours. "You know you're gonna do just fine tonight. You're an amazing actress."

"Who said anything about tonight?" You asked anxiously. But it was a foolish question, your nerves were written all over you.

"What can I do for you?"

"Oh I don't know," you said in a huff. "I'm just so anxious."

"You're going to do amazing."

"You have no proof of that!"

He rolled his eyes, "you as my Priscilla says otherwise."

"Austin, you're biased! We have no way of knowing what this will be like."

"If you dream it, you can do it, baby."

You laughed slightly at the quote, running your hand down your arm. "I just wish I could get these nerves out of my system."

Austin gave you a gentle smile and glanced past you and down the plane. He licked his lips and ran his thumb along your knuckles, "meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes, baby."

"What?"

He didn't give you time to really process what he had said. Austin set the book down, unbuckled his seat belt, and shuffled past you to the cramped restroom down the aisle. You watched with wide eyes, your heart trampling inside your chest. You didn't know what he was meaning to do.

The next five minutes were agony and you don't quite know if it was even a full five minutes before you, too, unbuckled and went towards the restroom. You opened the door and slid in.

The cramped quarters brought Austin's body right to yours, and his hands immediately went to your hips. His fingers bunched at your dress, hiking it slowly up your legs.

"Aus..." you whispered. "What're you doing?"

He kissed your lips gently, "I want to help you relax, baby. You said you wanted those nerves out."

"Aus," you gasped when he hiked the dress up to your waist, a hand squeezing the flesh of your ass.

"Let me make you feel good, baby," he said softly. "That okay?"

"Okay," you gave in. The warmth of his fingers was good much, the way his lean body pressed against yours sent shivers down your spine. The reminder that people sat out there without knowing whatever he was about to do.

Austin smiled, kissing your lips, then falling to his knees before you. He leaned your body against the little makeshift sink, pulling your panties down your legs then spreading them wide open. His blonde hair was tousled and a little long right now, and you watched the curls as they dove in between your legs.

You felt his hot breath on your thigh before you felt the warm swipe of his tongue along your pussy. You bit your lips hard to stop any noises from coming out as he swirled around you lazily. Then he found your clit and you shuddered.

His large hands came to grip your thighs, a bruising grip that you'd relish in days later. From below, Austin batted his lashes as his teeth nipped at your skin. His eyes were blue and piercing. That bundle of nerves started to pulse under his care, throbbing with each lick. His lips were plump and they circled your clit like a man on a mission. You felt him suppress moans, that slow rumbling echoing through your bones and making your grind your hips to meet him. His strokes started slow, easing the way into your high. Your hips bucked with each ministration

You had to bring your hand to your mouth to stop any moans, and you felt his smile grow wider against you. Then he started to pick up his pace, hands gripping your thighs tightly as he wound his tongue around. Faster, faster, faster. In a cruel twist, Austin broke away to pepper open mouth kisses along your inner thighs.

You let out a soft whine, bucking your hips to try and get his tongue back to where you needed. He chuckled softly, eager to please until he brought you back over. When his teeth grazed your clit, all hope was lost. That warmth went through you at record speed, traveling up your legs to your core as your internally screamed Austin's name. Your body shuddered, warmth radiating from you as pleasure ran through your veins. Austin guided you down from the high with soft kisses and gentle ministrations until you were jelly in his hands.

Austin stood up. He straightened your dress and helped you stand on shaky legs. Then he looked at you with a satisfied grin, licking his lips that now dripped with your juices. After a minute of letting you catch your breath, Austin left the bathroom.

You splashed some water on your face, taking deep breaths until it didn't seem so obvious that you'd just had an orgasm. Then you went back out and did your little walk of shame to your seat. No one seemed to care or notice.

At your seats, Austin had pulled his book out again and was reading as though nothing had happened. But you caught him smiling and licking his lips one last time.