Any Way You Want Me - Elvis (NSFW)

A/N: havent done a smutty one in a while so here we go!

Your toes curled at the sentence you were reading, and you tried to not let Elvis see what effect the book was having on you. Maybe it was the setting the author had described. The raging thunderstorm, pouring rain that had made their clothes cold and wet. The warm bed that was just a little too small. Maybe it was the proximity of the characters so close, his erection grazing her butt even when he didn't mean it to. All of it was incredibly attractive to you, and your body was reacting while you read.

Meanwhile, Elvis was reading a book on WWII on the couch opposite you while the fire roared. It was a cozy Saturday evening where the two of you simply enjoyed being in one another's presence and read together.

The only problem was your book was doing things to you you didn't know how to feel about. Was it good to find a book this attractive? To be turned on by words? Was it wrong?

"What's got you all hot and bothered over there?" Elvis's deep, southern accent broke the tension in your book and in real life. You looked up, a little bewildered to be taken out of a world that seemed so vivid and alive just seconds ago.

"Oh, it's nothing." You said, curling up tighter and pulling your books towards you.

"Nothin?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, and he leaned forward to try and see the title of your book. You covered it with your hand, pretending to read so he'd leave you alone.

But Elvis was never very good at dropping things when you needed him too, and stood up to come by your chair. You closed the book and pressed it to your chest so he wouldn't see.

"It's nothing, baby."

"That so?" He murmured, his hands coming to rest on the back of your chair. He whispered in your ear and maybe it was the combination of the content in your book and how damn sexy he was, but you shuddered. Elvis took that opportunity to pluck the book from your hands, skimming the title as his eyebrows shot up.

"Hey! That's mine!" You stood up too, taking the book back from him defensively. You were embarrassed now, your cheeks and ears pink. This was personal and you didn't love Elvis knowing those details about you.

"Ain't nothin to be ashamed of," he said, going around the chair to cup your face. He kissed your lips sweetly. "If you... wanted something you could just ask."

You looked down, feeling a sudden excitement at the suggestion but too nervous to do anything. He looked at you, analyzing your face. Elvis sat down on the couch, knees spread wide, and beckoned you. When you stood between his legs, he pulled you down to straddle him, tossing your book to the side. He began to kiss you, deeply and passionately, leaving your head spinning.

Then he stopped abruptly, taking  his hands off of you and putting them on the couch, "any way you want me baby. Just say the word."

You licked your lips, feeling a subtle confidence build up. You rolled your hips experimentally, seeing the way the muscles in his cheek moved as he tried to remain still.

"I want you to strip," you say, climbing off of him. He does, standing to take off his clothes. His eyes never leave yours as he unbuttons his shirt one at a time, tossing it onto the floor. Then his pants come off, then his boxers, and a thick erection is forming. You swallow, then speak again.

"I want you to strip me."

Elvis stepped towards you, his hands coming to run up your arms. He circled around to your back, pulling the zipper of your dress down slowly. Every new patch of skin that was revealed he gave a soft kiss. The dress fell to the floor, and he kicked it away. You weren't wearing a bra with this and his eyes darkened at the sight of your nipples, hard against the air.

He came in front of you again, and while looking you straight in the eyes, Elvis kneeled before you. His hands came to slide your underwear off. He took the time to feel your legs, appreciate the muscle beneath him as the last article of clothing fell to the floor with your others. Through his dark lashes, he looked up at you expectantly.

Your voice was rough. He had done nothing, really, but you were so incredibly turned on by everything. Elvis was, himself, a sex magnet.

"I want your mouth..." you said timidly.

Elvis kissed your belly button, tongue swirling on your stomach. "Where do you want my mouth, baby?"

"On my," you swallowed, his tongue was making this hard. "On my vagina."

He nodded, moving you to sit on the couch. With eager eyes, Elvis spread your legs wide. He took in everything as though it was the very first time, like this wasn't something he could have any time he wanted. His hands went up and down your legs, squeezing your thighs and appreciating you. Then, his deft tongue came and kissed your clit. It was a shock to your system, but one that you welcomed.

Your hips started to slowly grind on his face. Elvis dipped his tongue into your opening before using those fluids to circle your clit, toying with it like it wasn't the sensitive bundle of nerves. You needed more.

"Elvis, I want..." your back arched as you felt his tongue slide into you again, curling inside. His lips against your vulva felt like heaven.

Elvis pulled away abruptly, making a loud popping noise. His mouth was covered in your fluids, and his hands kept caressing your legs. "What do you need baby?"

"Your fingers."

Elvis immediately went back into action, his tongue clinging to your clit like it was its life source while he slid two, then three fingers into you. They hit that spot that made your toes curl tightly, and when Elvis slowed his movements only to pick up the pace you couldn't help yourself. You ground your hips against his face wildly, so much so he had to hold you down to keep you in place. The restraint only made it ten times hotter. When the tips of his fingers curled and hit your g spot at the same time his lips kissed your clit, you were gone. Screaming his name into the room, you rode out that high. Your body was warm and tired, and you felt like you were spasming with the pleasure.

Elvis finally pulled away, licking his lips. He seemed pleased with himself as you took deep breaths, coming down from one hell of an orgasm.

But it wasn't enough. Despite all the pleasure that had overridden you, you still wanted Elvis. You wanted more. You needed him to be just as pleased as you, even though you knew that he didn't need that. Elvis never wanted to push for you to do something just for the sake of him. But it wasn't just for him, it was for you too.

You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to you, kissing his lips with all the energy you could.

"Take me from behind, on your lap." You said between kisses.

Elvis was more than happy to comply, sitting on the couch and pulling you onto his lap. Your back was against his front, and you threw your head back to lay on his shoulder. Slowly, Elvis guided his cock into you.

Just the feeling of being stretched out, especially after the high you just had, made you moan. Elvis snaked a hand down your waist to circle your clit, slow, steady motions.

"Fuck, baby.." he moaned, starting to thrust. He had a hand on your hip, helping you ride him. Neither of you were going to last long at this rate, but it didn't bother you in the slightest. You bucked your hips forward against his hand, feeling his cock inside you move. Elvis thrusted in and out, his breathing becoming uneven and heavy.

He brought another hand to squeeze your breast, making you arch your back. The feeling was completely overwhelming. Within ten minutes you had your second orgasm, the warmth spreading through you like lava while Elvis rode out his. He came inside you, muttering your name like it was a saving grace. Then he kissed your shoulder and helped you off of him, sighing and taking deep breaths.

He laughed to himself, "I should have you choose what we do more often."